Thread: Awesome Target deal!

Default Awesome Target deal!

I am so excited about this!! DD is going to be in her uncle's wedding in May and the bride picked out a simple, inexpensive dress from Target. I didn't even know they had flower girl dresses!! When I finally ordered the dress it was on clearance for 17.49!!!! Woohoo!!!! Anyone that has little girls, this dress is perfect for special occasions and the picture doesn't do it justice! They also have some with red, pink, or green sashes too!!
    http://www.target.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-...20dress&page=1
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

That dress is just adorable. What color will her sash be? That is a bride who did her research. Sounds like she love SR!!! Please take pictures. She is going to look so cute! Just like an angel.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    That dress is just adorable. What color will her sash be? That is a bride who did her research. Sounds like she love SR!!! Please take pictures. She is going to look so cute! Just like an angel.
    We've got the plain sash that matches the dress. Yes! She did research! Of course we've only been waiting for this wedding to happen for about four yrs now!! There are two flower girls so she wanted something affordable (just wish the tux rental for DH was that affordable!!) She would love SR if I could convince her to get on here and I know everyone here would love her. She's the best, knew they were getting married the first time I met her!

I'll definitely have pics! (Although some of the party after might not get posted!!)
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Heck, at that price it would be an awesome Easter or communion dress.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.