Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Home Depot Mickey Heads for SR members ...

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

OMG using them for autographs is an excellent idea!!! I don't know why I didn't think of that before. I must do that on my next trip. It would make such cute scrapbook add-ins.

Ok now where can I find colored sharpies and a small clipboard via a SR shopping link? Added bonus for free shipping and no tax.
    Sunshine Rewards

wdwabby is offline I'm like the MacGyver of crafting - I'll figure something out!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    OMG using them for autographs is an excellent idea!!! I don't know why I didn't think of that before. I must do that on my next trip. It would make such cute scrapbook add-ins.

Ok now where can I find colored sharpies and a small clipboard via a SR shopping link? Added bonus for free shipping and no tax.
    I know it's not SR, but check Staples .... that's where I got my multi pack of colored sharpies - they were free after the mail in rebate (which, of course I sent in!)
    Sunshine Rewards
    Joined 6/1/07 Sunshining my way back to WDW ... one penny at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by wdwabby View Post
    I know it's not SR, but check Staples .... that's where I got my multi pack of colored sharpies - they were free after the mail in rebate (which, of course I sent in!)
    Staples is Listed for SR credit.... At least i thought it was....
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

fyi...if you have an AC Moore near you...you can google AC Moore coupons and there is a 40% off coupon you can print. I just went tonite and got the Sharpie markers, in assorted colors and they are the ones that 'click' ...for 40% off so they were about...$8.00 for a bunch of colors...perfect for autographs.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears View Post
    fyi...if you have an AC Moore near you...you can google AC Moore coupons and there is a 40% off coupon you can print. I just went tonite and got the Sharpie markers, in assorted colors and they are the ones that 'click' ...for 40% off so they were about...$8.00 for a bunch of colors...perfect for autographs.
    We used the "click" ones on our trip in January, and quite a few characters had fun with the "click" feature - especially Brer Fox - he was quite impressed!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Me on the lookout for these in the parks!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post

Me on the lookout for these in the parks!
    those look great! I am sure someone will find you...
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.