Thread: Can't Shop

Default Can't Shop

I tried to do some shopping tonight and all the sights i wanted gave me the "page cannot be displayed" message. I tried shoebuy, bagsbuy, ebags, and orvis. I tried a few other sights and they worked ok.

Anyone else having problems w/ some of the shopping sights?

Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

try clearing your cookies, resigning into SR, and refreshing that page.

The only one I tried was alazing.com and it was fine.

Edited: just tried shoebuy and didn't have an issue. Hope it starts working for you.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok, just tried that. Still no luck, at least with bagbuy.

alazing works fine. i was excited to hear about the 60% off, but everything i wanted was no longer available.

any other ideas?

Laura

Do you have your computer set to not allow certain sites maybe? Shoebuy, bagsbuy, ebags, and orvis all come through one advertising company. Disney, Alazing, and lillian vernon (for example) come through another. Sounds like your computer is blocking the first set completely. Maybe something in your security settings where you have a list of blocked sites?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'll check bagsbuy and see if it works. The only other thing would be to reboot but not sure if that would help. Have you had issues with any other webpages or your email (if you use yahoo or gmail)? I'm wondering if your internet connection is just iffy right now. I know mine's been a tad slow because of the time of night.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have shopped at shoebuy before, so i am hoping it is just something temporary. i need to boost my balance before the disney cash out later this month.

but i have got to get to bed now. i will try again tomorrow. looks like i am having problems w/ my SM sig banner tool. i thought i new how to \ at least copy and paste, but does not look like i did that right. any ideas why that is not working?

Thanks for you help Tricia and m 'n c.

Laura

Your banner is fine you just need 25 posts Hopefully its just a late night glitch.
    Sunshine Rewards

Still no luck. it is beyond my expertise to know what to do. i can go to the sights i want w/out using the SR links, but cannot thru the links.

I guess i will have to shop here at home and make of list of the item #s i want. i should be able to place the order on my work computer.

Frustrating though. Seems like i must have several "bugs" in my system. i do not seem able to get very many offers to credit either. i wonder is it is all related?

Laura

Quote Originally Posted by LauraLea View Post
    Still no luck. it is beyond my expertise to know what to do. i can go to the sights i want w/out using the SR links, but cannot thru the links.

I guess i will have to shop here at home and make of list of the item #s i want. i should be able to place the order on my work computer.

Frustrating though. Seems like i must have several "bugs" in my system. i do not seem able to get very many offers to credit either. i wonder is it is all related?

Laura
    If you think you might have bugs I do highly recomend that you run avg anti virus and CCleaner to clean your cookies out! Also make sure you do not have any extra toolbars they can affect shopping and creditng of offers! Have you tried a different browser example if your using ie now try using firefox and see if it works!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.