Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Surveys....ARGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Default Surveys....ARGGGHHHHH!!!!!

So I can finally get into the surveys again, and once again I am asking myself why I even bother!!!!

I just went through an ENTIRE survey...the ENTIRE thing on AMBIEN-CR. Got all the way through it, and all the way to the end of the biographical questions to the page that asks you if the survey was a good use of your time, which is the LAST PAGE, and I click on the bubble and hit next, and the message comes up....It appears you do not qualify for this survey!!!!!!!

Is anyone else still having these issues...this is ridiculous. And this was a 20 minute survey, not a dinky little 5 minute one!

The sad thing is, we all know I will still try again tomorrow! How sad is that?

Anyother saps like me? What's wrong with us anyway? We need a support group!

Tricia, I think you need to create a separate section of the forums for REWARDS ANONYMOUS!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

same here! i did the whole thing, including watching the stupid TV show clip, then to have it be an ambien cr commercial. that was just WRONG!

It's Gonna Be a Bright, Bright
    Sunshine Day
    Lori

I've heard a LOT of complaints about this Ambien one this weekend. I'm going to email my contact tomorrow and see if there is any way that we can get some credits for those because apparently the survey was broken.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yep same here...that bites

Same here. I got through 2 to the last question, and it bombed out on me. UGH.

I have a love/hate relationship with the surveys.

Too bad I didn't see this thread before I started that survey. I just did it and the same thing happened to me

I just did one for natural foods, and spent about 10 minutes, it came to the last pages of asking again, age, ethnic, education, then another page came up and asked again about natural foods, and apparently I didn't choose flax seed oil and I got bumped off. I answered the first 10 minutes all their questions about health foods-it was like we got all our answers, but lets kick them out in the end so they don't get a reward.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I just did one for natural foods, and spent about 10 minutes, it came to the last pages of asking again, age, ethnic, education, then another page came up and asked again about natural foods, and apparently I didn't choose flax seed oil and I got bumped off. I answered the first 10 minutes all their questions about health foods-it was like we got all our answers, but lets kick them out in the end so they don't get a reward.
    This is exactly the one I did!! I thought I WAS doing the survey and after about 10-15 minutes it comes back that I do not qualify??
    Ellen

I had the EXACT same problem with a VEEERRRRYYYY long health food survey.That is REALLY frustrating!!!

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

I did a long health food one too and right at the end it kicked me out and I didn't qualify -- even though I did the whole survey and then just got to the point of answering the "classification" questions.