Thread: ooVoo and Broken Gold

Default ooVoo and Broken Gold

I did these over a week ago and never did get credit. Anyone else who was still waiting ever get credit on these? I know there were a few people that hadnt got it yet last week. I got my broken gold kit in the mail and the oovoo is still downloaded on my computer. I am wondering if i should give up hope at this point. I think my computer is being difficult lately, i just cant seem to get much to credit

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I never got credit for ooVoo either. I did give up but who knows. Maybe it will randomly come through.

What programs are you using on your computer? I'm sure you've cleared cookies and such but do you have a spy and ad ware checker?
    Sunshine Rewards

Well i cleared my cookies before I did the offers, I dont usually clear them afterward right away. I know my cookies are set right because i checked that twice. I havent checked for any spyware over the past 10 days and truthfully forgot about that. I will check it now though, thanks M n C for the reminder. I wonder if that is my problem... somebody else getting my 2 dollars plus all the others over the past few weeks that havent credited Well I can honestly say that I have never been so peeved over two bucks in my life, but in my mind 2 dollars is disney money. Of course would I have cared before I joined SR...nope lol. Anyway, thanks again!!!

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by kerry34 View Post
    Well I can honestly say that I have never been so peeved over two bucks in my life, but in my mind 2 dollars is disney money. Of course would I have cared before I joined SR...nope lol. Anyway, thanks again!!!
    LOL, I understand the being peeved over $2. That is Mickey's money and he wants me to have it so I can buy something. Sadly, I didn't get ooVoo or the National Friendship one, either.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by kerry34 View Post
    Well i cleared my cookies before I did the offers, I dont usually clear them afterward right away. I know my cookies are set right because i checked that twice. I havent checked for any spyware over the past 10 days and truthfully forgot about that. I will check it now though, thanks M n C for the reminder. I wonder if that is my problem... somebody else getting my 2 dollars plus all the others over the past few weeks that havent credited Well I can honestly say that I have never been so peeved over two bucks in my life, but in my mind 2 dollars is disney money. Of course would I have cared before I joined SR...nope lol. Anyway, thanks again!!!
    No problem. I'm not sure if that will help but it might. I find that I have good spurts and bad spurts. I just keep trying until I hit a good spurt again and then I redo some of my old offers.
    Sunshine Rewards