Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Book Closeouts Special Offer

Default Book Closeouts Special Offer

As we near the end of April and start to see new offers coming in for May, I thought it might be a good idea to remind you about the Book Closeouts offer. It may not last much longer, and it includes some great coupons plus cash back! Get it while it lasts!!

Code: SUPERSAVE22-5

PW: bookcloseouts.com

Details: $5 off purchase of $35 or more.

Code: SUPERSAVE22-10

Details: $10 off purchase of $65 or more.

Code: SUPERSAVE22-20

Details: $20 off purchase of $120 or more.
    Angie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Thanks Angie. I actually just finished talking to their customer service people and they are super nice. Apparently my last order was lost in the mail but they are sending the books I ordered that are still in stock and refunding me for the ones that are out of stock now. I'm going to see what else they have since they were so nice and helpful. I'll have to see if any of those coupons come in handy.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I was just over there looking. Found some Christopher Pike books that I think Grace will like, plus one of the latest Iris Johansen's. Have to wait until Grace gets home to be sure she hasn't already read them.

I placed an order for the offer that was up and then I have placed 3 more orders. Such great deals!! I couldn't resist.

Gay....what Johansen book were you looking at? I've been reading a lot of her books lately.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I placed an order for the offer that was up and then I have placed 3 more orders. Such great deals!! I couldn't resist.

Gay....what Johansen book were you looking at? I've been reading a lot of her books lately.
    I think it was Dark Summer, came out last fall.

This offer is still active and can be used as an entry in our June Crazy Credits! I thought I'd bump up this thread so that anyone interested in the offer and contest entry can also take advantage of these awesome coupons!
    Angie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I can't buy any more books but I just want to say I LOVE bookcloseouts.com. They are my new amazon used books because they are cheap NEW books with more cost efficient shipping. So if you haven't tried them definitely give them a visit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I can't buy any more books but I just want to say I LOVE bookcloseouts.com. They are my new amazon used books because they are cheap NEW books with more cost efficient shipping. So if you haven't tried them definitely give them a visit.
    I agree and they ship quick too.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just did this offer this morning for Crazy Credits. It credits super fast and NO credit hold!! A great bump in my account!!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

i agree. I think it is a great offer.