Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Credit Reversals

Default Credit Reversals

I've been made aware this morning of a number of credit reversals across several different offers. Unfortunately, this means that we will need to reverse credits on individual accounts. It's not uncommon for offer credits to be revoked; however, the list I received today is a bit larger than usual. Please do not be surprised over the next 24 to 48 hours if you see some offer credit reversals on your account.

Note that reversals occur for a number of reasons. Often it is because our leads do not work out for the advertiser. This could be because of fraudulent information or lack of follow up or confirmation. I believe that some of the current reversals were not paid by the advertiser at all requiring us to reverse credits for every member who completed that particular offer.

Thank you for your understanding. Please know that we lose money when you lose money. We appreciate each of you and will continue to seek offers that are relevant to your needs and interests while also crediting well.
    Angie

Thanks for the heads up!

Any idea which offers were reversed?
    Debbie

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Wow! I think I have seen this happen only once before. I was victim of the emitations reversal on a necklace I wear every day.

Namenda Alzheimer Care was the biggest.
    Angie

Reversals have been processed.
    Angie

the WP: Gatorade Study and WP: Social Beliefs Study were both reversed on my account. that stinks. thanks for letting us know, miss angie. i was wondering if i'd done something wrong.

Thanks for letting us know ANGIE, but it sucks because I just lost over 3 dollars.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I'm glad I was expecting it, but I lost 3 credits for a total of $1.40.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Me too but the warning did help take the sting out a little. Note to self watch out for the WP offers.

On the up side still have some shopping credit pending until 05/03/09.
    Last edited by athoods; 04-30-2009 at 02:28 PM.
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    the WP: Gatorade Study and WP: Social Beliefs Study were both reversed on my account. that stinks. thanks for letting us know, miss angie. i was wondering if i'd done something wrong.
    #1648620 Debit: WP: Gatorade Study-reversal (0.40) Credits 04/30/2009 Paid
    #1648669 Debit: Fast Food Sandwich Study: Males Only-reversal (0.40) Credits 04/30/2009 Paid
    #1648547 Debit: WP: Social Beliefs Study-reversal (0.40) Credits 04/30/2009 Paid

Same as you plus one more.
    Sunshine Rewards