Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cindy...regarding the pin

Default Cindy...regarding the pin

Hi SunshineCindy!

Thank you for the prompt sending of my pin.

The one hitch is that there might be someone else out there unhappy, b/c I ordered the Proud Member button, but got the Disney button. I can handle that, it's no biggie. Who is going to notice at DL that I have the wrong castle on a button, right? But someone excited to get Cinderella's castle who maybe got my pin might be a bit more disappointed.

If someone else contacts you and wants the other pin (in case it was what amazon calls a "switcheroo" where the wrong thing went into the envelope for more than one person), I'd be happy to swap with them.

It's so cute, though.

And feedback on how it arrived...there are three dents in the picture, caused probably by it being at the bottom of a stack of heavy mail, and having the pin-part being pushed through into the picture. Bubble wrap, I'm sure, would make a big difference, and I for one would pay a bit extra for the button to pay for said bubble wrap.

Thank you for getting it to me so fast, and if it wasn't a swap, it's no biggie, I don't need another, this one is fine.

Though for the future, maybe someone could make up one with Sleeping Beauty's castle? I can't- no photoshop, no photoshop skills, but someone.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Hi SunshineCindy!

Thank you for the prompt sending of my pin.

The one hitch is that there might be someone else out there unhappy, b/c I ordered the Proud Member button, but got the Disney button. I can handle that, it's no biggie. Who is going to notice at DL that I have the wrong castle on a button, right? But someone excited to get Cinderella's castle who maybe got my pin might be a bit more disappointed.

If someone else contacts you and wants the other pin (in case it was what amazon calls a "switcheroo" where the wrong thing went into the envelope for more than one person), I'd be happy to swap with them.

It's so cute, though.

And feedback on how it arrived...there are three dents in the picture, caused probably by it being at the bottom of a stack of heavy mail, and having the pin-part being pushed through into the picture. Bubble wrap, I'm sure, would make a big difference, and I for one would pay a bit extra for the button to pay for said bubble wrap.

Thank you for getting it to me so fast, and if it wasn't a swap, it's no biggie, I don't need another, this one is fine.

Though for the future, maybe someone could make up one with Sleeping Beauty's castle? I can't- no photoshop, no photoshop skills, but someone.
    Oh, I thought you wanted one with the castle...kept thinking Disney, and since the other doesn't have anything to do with Disney, that was stuck in my mind. I can send you the other. Sounds like the pin you have took quite a beating. You know, I am so sick and tired of the way the Post Office has been handling all the mail. Tricia got a big bubble wrap envelope today, a pretty big one, marked priority, and they beat the heck out of it. How do you rip those things. I have a hard time cutting through that bubble wrap. Tricia and I talked today about putting cardboard behind the pin so the actual pin part wouldn't bend, but that wouldn't help the front from denting. Sheesh, I am so disgusted with our postal service.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

No really, it's fine! Please don't bother. I only wanted to let you know, just in case someone else got the pin meant for me.

No one is going to notice, or hey, if they do, and ask me about it, that's more chance of my very first referral. And it will be perfect for next year, if we get a chance to go to WDW (with or without the Sunshine Cruise).
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh, no one got the wrong one, I process each of those individually, but based on what is happening with the pins, do you think it would be better to increase the price a little and bubble wrap the pins so they don't get damaged. The 1.50 right now barely covers the cost of the pin, and nothing for shipping. I think we need to add .50, what do you think?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I would definitely pay .50 credits more if the pin would arrive without dents in it. In fact I almost offered it, until I realized you sent the pins and Tricia sent the cards, b/c I felt so bad (postage-wise) about cashing out for them separately.
    Sunshine Rewards

Cindy, I think increasing the price, if it saves the pin is worth it. Personally I would not want to pay for something that is going to come damaged, versus paying a little more for it to get here safe!!

Just my 2cents worth!!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Yeah I got My pin, and i knew it was the pin before i opened it, it had pin sized black markes all over the envolope, I would increas the price to ship them better, Mine only had one dent not bad, I love it, Some reason i thought it would be bigger, but i love it it looks great! Now to make sure i dont loose it at disney!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
    Cindy, I think increasing the price, if it saves the pin is worth it. Personally I would not want to pay for something that is going to come damaged, versus paying a little more for it to get here safe!!

Just my 2cents worth!!

Lydia
    Thank you all....done.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    You know, I am so sick and tired of the way the Post Office has been handling all the mail. Tricia got a big bubble wrap envelope today, a pretty big one, marked priority, and they beat the heck out of it. How do you rip those things. I have a hard time cutting through that bubble wrap. Tricia and I talked today about putting cardboard behind the pin so the actual pin part wouldn't bend, but that wouldn't help the front from denting. Sheesh, I am so disgusted with our postal service.

As a former postal employee, all I can say is you would be amazed as to what goes on behind the scenes - and it is not like Disney!!!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    As a former postal employee, all I can say is you would be amazed as to what goes on behind the scenes - and it is not like Disney!!!
    So i take it you moved on to only hand delevering your mail in person, Because I know I dont like how UPS an Fedex handle the packages they get either....

Or do you just mail in Bomb proof and postal worker proof envelopes!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.