Thread: Thanks Angie -- Turbo Tax

Default Thanks Angie -- Turbo Tax

What a wonderful $8.04 surprise I found in my account this morning!

Congratulations, that is a nice little bump! I didn't even realize that one had been resolved. The ticket has now been closed for you.
    Angie

Glad that you got credits....

but..ooohhh I just remembered I never got credit when I did my taxes... crap I might have missed out on this... I just looked it up; I did my taxes March 10th is when the e-mail came in. Can I still put it in; or "too bad so sad" is now in effect?!

I know there is the 30 days of purchase rule; that's why I'm asking... definitely past the 30 days... so it's looking like the "Too bad so sad effect"
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by amarazas View Post
    Glad that you got credits....

but..ooohhh I just remembered I never got credit when I did my taxes... crap I might have missed out on this... I just looked it up; I did my taxes March 10th is when the e-mail came in. Can I still put it in; or "too bad so sad" is now in effect?!

I know there is the 30 days of purchase rule; that's why I'm asking... definitely past the 30 days... so it's looking like the "Too bad so sad effect"
    I can always check our reports to see if there is some reason why this transaction did not credit for you; however, it is too late to do a merchant inquiry should this transaction not be listed in our reports. The latter is more likely the case, but if you open a trouble ticket, I'm always happy to take a look.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    I can always check our reports to see if there is some reason why this transaction did not credit for you; however, it is too late to do a merchant inquiry should this transaction not be listed in our reports. The latter is more likely the case, but if you open a trouble ticket, I'm always happy to take a look.
    Thanks Angie! I just submitted it... Maybe it's out there... if not.. no biggie!
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards