Thread: Disney Adventures Magazine

Default Disney Adventures Magazine

I ordered a subscription to Disney Adventures a few weeks ago. Well, I just found an article stating that they are discontinuing this magazine and November 2007 will be the last issue. I'm guessing that they will give you the option of a refund or to apply your subscription to another publication (not sure which others there are though).

The article in Advertising Age says "Disney attributed its decision to an effort to better focus resources and maximize long-term growth potential through new magazine and book initiatives."

So, just wanted to give you a heads up in case anyone else was planning to order this one! Since had I known this, I wouldn't have ordered!
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the heads up! I'll have to see how long is left on my subscription and what they are going to offer.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Thanks, the kids have already started school sales and this is one we always order. We will pass this time. But, my kids loved it.

Yeah, I'm disappointed they won't have this anymore. Still haven't heard anything on my subscription yet. I guess we can hope that they will come out with something else good.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

This is crazy. I just got a phone call yesterday saying that my subscription would be expiring in a month or so and asking if I wanted to renew. I said no because I always buy it through my nieces magazine sales at school. I cant believe they would try to sell me a renewal knowing it was not going to be continuing.
    Sunshine Rewards

I sent an email asking about this and what they would be doing ($ or another subscription). Here is the reply I received:

We have no information at this time, you will be notified when information becomes available.

If you should need further assistance, please be sure to include all previous e-mail correspondence.

Thank you for subscribing to Disney Adventures.

Sincerely,

XXXX
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

bumping up since someone just ordered. Can anyone confirm if it was discontinued and what happened?
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I ordered this magazine through magazines.com for christmas and they sent me Sports Illustrated Kids instead and said that DA was no longer available. They didn't even give me an option to get a refund or exchange for a different magazine. Just "here ya go this is what we have"
    Sunshine Rewards