What made your join SR?
Saw it mentioned on the Disboards.

Why did you come here?
I am desperately wanting to make a DisneyWorld trip and since I am a SAHM right now, this is my way of contributing to the cost.

Were you leary and think we could be a scam, and if so, what convinced you otherwise?
I am not leary of SR, but I don't know sometimes about the advertisers-I've seen a few horror stories about misc. unauthorized charges, so I try to be extra cautious with my info. I really do trust SR though and have already seen you guys pull off some of the "questionables." I like the "personal" touch here with the forum and know I'll be able to get help if I need it.

Did you do/currently do other sites as well?
Yes. I'm a B**Agent, so I am automatically enrolled in MyP******. I don't ever do the offers through ******** though, I only click through for the points. I also signed up with InBox$$ for the paid e-mails since I saw it on the BzzAgent Frogpond, but it doesn't have the best reputation, so I don't know if I'll stick with it. I'm also a member of 2 other sites that were mentioned on the Disboards-one I really like (it often has better payouts on offers/surveys than SR *sorry to say*) and one that I don't do much with.

Do you just shop or do surveys or offers or all? If you don't do all, why not?
I do a little bit of everything, but I *hate* doing the offers sometimes. I do not enjoy giving out personal information when the offers do not credit. This is one of the main reasons I would be hesitant to try and refer new members. I can handle junk mail and spam, but the phone calls bug the crap out of me-especially when I KNOW the caller is from one of those offers that didn't credit. I also avoid offers that include a "trial period" , because I know I will forget to cancel and get charged and I just don't want the hassle. I can handle doing the surveys, although they are sometimes frusterating and can take too much time. I LOVE getting cashback for shopping-since I'm doing it already anyways, might as well get rewarded.