Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10% back on APs!!!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

For those who received their Monitor, was there also an option of getting the certificate online? I vaguely remember receiving an e-mail this past week - possibly last week - where you could check in on the AP site and grab your certificate there. Was I hallucinating? I did have mushrooms earlier this week......

I'm still waiting - as is PD - for our Monitor to arrive in the mail.......
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Yes, I believe if you go to the Passholder site, you can get a coupon there.
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

We are going in mid June and plan to purchase 3 AP's if you want to PM me I would love the coupons.

Thanks
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

As a new DVC member, I would like to trade my PH toward an AP for our trip 1/10. I would love to use the coupon everyone has but I don't want to get it yet and have to try and go again by 7/10. I have a few questions if you guys can help me -

1. My DC lives down in Orlando. Can I send her me DVC card to purchase an AP for me with the coupon if we decide to do this?

2. I have 4 days left on my 10 day No expiry PH. Does the cost of only a 4 day PH go toward my AP? Anyone know how much that is? I looked on UT and they don't list a 4 day NE PH.

TIA!
    Melissa
    Melissa

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    As a new DVC member, I would like to trade my PH toward an AP for our trip 1/10. I would love to use the coupon everyone has but I don't want to get it yet and have to try and go again by 7/10. I have a few questions if you guys can help me -

1. My DC lives down in Orlando. Can I send her me DVC card to purchase an AP for me with the coupon if we decide to do this?

2. I have 4 days left on my 10 day No expiry PH. Does the cost of only a 4 day PH go toward my AP? Anyone know how much that is? I looked on UT and they don't list a 4 day NE PH.

TIA!
    Melissa
    I will try to answer some of your questions....#1 you have to have ID to use your DVC card so nobody else can buy your APs for you. They check your address to make sure everything is "legal"

#2 You can only upgrade your tickets within the first 10 days of usage. After that you can't do it.

Looks like it may not work out for you if you want to do either one of these things...
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    We are going in mid June and plan to purchase 3 AP's if you want to PM me I would love the coupons.

Thanks
    Sent you a PM
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Just putting it out there again...
    I have a few of the discount cards left that I'd love for an SR friend to be able to use them!! PM or email me at jen@bluelinebulldogs.com & I'll mail them out right away!
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I just picked up my mail and my Mickey Monitor was there. So I have 4 discount cards that I can mail to anyone who wants them.

I had 8 of them, and managed to give them all away. 5 on the DIS (before my thread was pulled??? but I keep seeing more, but anyway). I just wanted to let you all know that ebay is an option. Some people are doing them as bids, but I felt that was wrong to sell them for profit, since it's already giving you $25 per referral. So I just did mine as a .99 buy it now, which basically covers ebay fees, paypal fees, and postage. Voila, all 3 were gone in a week. Good luck everyone earning some more Disney $$$$!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I did not get mine, but DH did. Our current APs expire the end of May. Do you know if we can use one of these to get new APs? Since we are moving to Florida next month, thought I would wait until close to the end of July and just get new APs. Would be nice to get the 10% off and the referral bonus as well.

Also our friends are thinking of getting Florida APs (not the seasonal passes). They cost about the same as the DVC APs. Are these included in this program as well?

Thanks.....Laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards