Thread: eMobileMax

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Default eMobileMax

I have been planning on adding Anna to our family cellphone plan. I have Verizon and get a corporate discount thru the hospital. Does anyone have idea if I will lose the discount if I go thru eMobileMax to add Anna? She wants the enV2. I can get it for $49 thru eMobileMax whereas I would have to pay $99 for it thru Verizon.

Oh, and they keep wanting me to pick a texting plan despite the fact that our plan has unlimited texting. But, I can figure that out, later.

If you have a corporate discount as an arranged agreement between the hospital and Verizon, I would say you would not want to use an outside provider for new service. And if you were able to use the offer to purchase the new phone, I'm going to assume that it may not credit because of a discounted service plan. Let me review the offer and see if I can give you a more definitive answer.
    Angie

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Thank you. Between Verizon offering free activation, this wkend, and Anna nearly standing on her head wanting a phone, I went ahead and ordered thru Verizon. After much debate, Anna went with the Blitz, it was $19.99 and since she didn't want one of the free ones, she had to pay for it. She is excited, it will be here in a couple days.

But, I am getting a new dishwasher, and Home Depot is having a sale on Maytags, so I am going thru SR.