Thread: I missed you guys!

Default I missed you guys!

It's been raining/storming here in Southern Wisconsin for at least a week. Our phones (and also our dial-up internet) went out Tuesday morning. The phone company said it would probably be a week before they could get out here (middle of no where) to fix it. Anyway, its been a horrible week. DS12 keeps complaining about child abuse and living in the stone age with no internet or phone. I just keep thinking- I'm gonna have to settle for the $3 survey bonus this month.

The phone company came today while we were out and got everything in order. We were 100 miles away shopping for school clothes when they called my cell to say our lines were working again. Needless to say we headed for home immediately and here I am back with all my SR friends.

And the best news is: if I can get a survey everyday for the rest of the month I can still get the $5 bonus! Wish me luck!!!
    Robin

Glad they got everything back and running for you! Funny what kids think are needs (an dnot wants these days!)

Good luck with the surveys! I know you can do it!!!
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

I am glad everything is back in order for you guys now! Did you all have any of the flooding?
    I completely understand how hard it is to miss such things! We were without phones and cable for 7 weeks after Katrina.
    Good luck getting all your surveys and welcome back!!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
    I am glad everything is back in order for you guys now! Did you all have any of the flooding?
    I completely understand how hard it is to miss such things! We were without phones and cable for 7 weeks after Katrina.
    Good luck getting all your surveys and welcome back!!

Lydia
    We just have minor flodding here. Most of our back yard is under water and one section of our driveway but our house and basement are dry. It didn't rain at all today so hopefully things will get back to normal soon. BTW- I can't imagine being without such things for 7 weeks- I thought these 4 1/2 days without was too much!
    Robin

Oh I can't stand it when my internet is down for an hour -- I can't imagine days! I'm with you on the surveys... I have 1 more day in the month than # of surveys I need for the $5 bonus so I am really going to be hitting them hard.

Glad you're back!!

WOW! Glad your back and safe, I know its so hard to be with out phones and internet!

And even better news you still can make the 25 surverys for the 5 credit bonus WOOT!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by catnapfan View Post
    We just have minor flodding here. Most of our back yard is under water and one section of our driveway but our house and basement are dry. It didn't rain at all today so hopefully things will get back to normal soon. BTW- I can't imagine being without such things for 7 weeks- I thought these 4 1/2 days without was too much!
    Glad to hear y'all didn't have any major flooding. Hopefully the rain will move on and y'all can dry out!!!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards