Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok, losing my mind...what am I forgetting to do??

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Oh one last question...where in Epcot is the Cokes from around the World? Whenever I get to Epcot I really get confused....I have done my homework, I swear!
    Its in the innovations east wing I think. Its the "cool" zone or something similar. Oooh be on the lookout for the muppets in Epcot. I think its beaker and the other lab one riding around on a bike and interacting with guests.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Oooh be on the lookout for the muppets in Epcot. I think its beaker and the other lab one riding around on a bike and interacting with guests.
    OMG, DH LOVES the muppets!!! Is this new? How long will they be there? I hope until January!!

And Jen, don't forget to stop your mail. You can do this online now at usps.com.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Its in the innovations east wing I think. Its the "cool" zone or something similar. Oooh be on the lookout for the muppets in Epcot. I think its beaker and the other lab one riding around on a bike and interacting with guests.
    OMG! DH is deathly afraid of muppets!! All muppets! We can't do Muppets 3D because DH will run out on me!! What a tough guy I've got!!

I love Beaker though. He was always cute! Thanks for the info!

Shelly-Thankfully I have a great neighbor who is going to get my mail & feed my kitties everyday so I don't have to worry about the mail!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

It was just on the Dis. Let me search for that thread. Its a test thing so no telling how long it will be out for. I'm sad that I'm not going soon to see it. Its something they do at DCA and are trying at Epcot.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....ppets+in+Epcot

There was a better thread but you all know how difficult it is to search for anything over there.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks, M 'n C! I haven't been on the DIS too much lately since I don't have much time left after this forum. But I'll check that out!

If you talking about the Muppet Mobil Lab which looks really cool here is a youtube video of it at epoct

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lrm_CgQW4s
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Thanks Everyone!! Great info & reminders! I haven't done the flight confirmation yet & I'll have to remember to check-in online 24 hrs prior...(that's more for me than you)!

We don't get the paper, so no worries there. I have printed out what Bryan posted & then printed out some other Disney Rewards info...I'm sure when I get home I'll find the original info, but I figured why take a chance.

As for the Character Meet & Greet at Epcot...last year, we stumbled across a meet & greet...I can't remember where it was exactly in Epcot (building wise), but it's on your way to the Land Pavallion?? Anyway, do you think this is the same meet & greet & now I just get a free photo? Do I just pick up that free photo at Guest Relations in Epcot? And it's one photo per visit right? So if we go to Epcot 3 times during the course of our stay, I could get 3 photos?
    The characters are always changing all during the day that they are open so stop in!, Also its one free photo per day per card holder, so if you have one account and DH has another seprate account then you could get 2 photos per day! I think you get the photos at the kodak lab over under spaceship earth, not 100% on that!

I do already have my Disney Rewards card, I just didn't want to transfer the rest of my rewards until the statement cuts off so I can have more!
    Yeah. i just did the math on mine as well since it will change cycles while i am at disney and i know what i need to leave to have atleast 10 to move over, and i am moving the rest over tommorw just so i know i have it at the start of the trip!

And yes, I was told to have my ID ready for the CRT ressie! Thanks for the reminder!! I can only start to imagine what transpired in order to have this rule!! Sad.
    I have no idea, I did crt in 2005 when it was not a fixed menu and it was great have not tried it again since it went back to being a 2 ts on the dining plan! Let me know how it was

As for the hotel requests, since we booked through AAA I can't remember when Disney gets my ressie & since we arrive super late (after midnight), I don't want to send ahead my requests anymore than my TA already has on it. I'll ask when we get there if we could get a King room, w/tub in an always non-smoking building...that's not asking a lot at midnight is it?! :0) But if we can't get it that night, I'll ask again in the morning the possibilities of moving. We're there for 11 nights, I'm hoping there's some magic for us!!

Thanks again everyone!

Oh one last question...where in Epcot is the Cokes from around the World? Whenever I get to Epcot I really get confused....I have done my homework, I swear!
    The cokes are from Club Cool over on by the fountian of nations opsite mousegears! You must drink a full glass of ever one and report back! Thats a magical request!

Enjoy your trip and checking in at midnight WOW! I would want a bed asap!

have a great trip!
    -NOn DisBoards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Well it's only going to be 11pm my time, but no doubt I'll still be tired & ready to be at Disney!! :0) I can almost imagine myself there!

As for CRT, I refuse to use 2 TS credits for lunch (needed the characters if we're at the castle!!), so I'm using some of my SR money for that.

Oh, no I won't be drinking Beverly...I know that much! DH on the otherhand doesn't!! :0)
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Well it's only going to be 11pm my time, but no doubt I'll still be tired & ready to be at Disney!! :0) I can almost imagine myself there!

As for CRT, I refuse to use 2 TS credits for lunch (needed the characters if we're at the castle!!), so I'm using some of my SR money for that.

Oh, no I won't be drinking Beverly...I know that much! DH on the otherhand doesn't!! :0)
    You know about that ehhh! Ok Well get DH good on that one, Go in quickly and bring it to him and let him drink it frist before everyone warns him! Its not that bad with the gingrale Chaser!

Yeah way to expensive for a lunch! Glad you found a use for all the SR Money

I hope you have a great trip and we see each other at the MNNSHP!
    -NOn DisBoards