Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: May Crazy Credits Chatter Thread

To avoid confusion and to allow the Vista Print Free Sample Offer to successfully be completed a second time, I've deactivated the old offer and programmed a new one!!

Note: You are allowed to do this offer a second time if you completed it previously as long as previously was when the offer originally came out. If you have done the offer in the last couple of days or during this contest, please do not attempt to do it again.

As for those of you that did it and are being told you have already been credited for past activity, I will pull the report and contact you individually about getting credit a second time.

So, if you want to try another Vista Print Free Sample, go for it!!
    Angie

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    I found it!
    Well, I'm so glad you found it but I'm still not seeing it as pending unless it's a manual credit?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

LaptopDelivery.com has had a payout decrease at the request of the advertiser. The quality of leads across the board has not been good. I'm leaving this offer in the contest for now with additional instructions in the offer detail. Please know that the payout has been decreased. Credits posting prior to this change should remain the same.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Well, I'm so glad you found it but I'm still not seeing it as pending unless it's a manual credit?
    Credit should be there now!
    Angie

Credit should be there now!
    Yes, it is...thank you!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

NEVER MIND! I wasn't patient enough! Blush!!!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Quality. I love what peoples idea of quality is....

Wow, there is a ton of us that are thinking of going to Iowa...maybe we should plan an SR meet?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

IOWA is an interesting state. LOL! I actually almost signed up for this the other day.

As anticipated, the Doubleday Book Offer was pulled, but I was able to get approval to run a similar offer in its place! You will see that the Quality Paperback Book Club has been added to our Crazy Credits contest today.

This one has a great payout at $10! Very nice offer too. It is legit and only requires the purchase of two books over the next year. If you purchase the first when you sign up, you can buy it for just $4.99. That's a great deal. Where are all my readers?

*Note, this offer does replace the Doubleday Book Club as the advertiser will not allow members to sign up for both clubs.
    I'm already a member of Doubleday (joined the other day and didn't get credit yet) so will I get credit for Quality Paperback Book Club? I already joined QPBC tonight before I read this. Just wanted to know what to expect. I am looking forward to getting all my books.
    Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards