Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WDW Meet is only....

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Shelly will be making the ADRs. She will start taking a head count in July...can't make ADRs until late July.
    Right, not till late July, Unless someone is using a Disney travel agent, We can make them earlier!! (like me- just ask speechteachri/Leslie!)

I think most of us are staying at DVC resorts, right? Who is arriving 1st?? I'm not there till the 22nd.

If I could get someone to transfer their Disney room reservation that was made directly through Disney and not fully paid off yet(before the 45 day mark), over to me, I can make them about 100 days out!!???? One great perk using a TA!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Right, not till late July, Unless someone is using a Disney travel agent, We can make them earlier!! (like me- just ask speechteachri/Leslie!)

I think most of us are staying at DVC resorts, right? Who is arriving 1st?? I'm not there till the 22nd.

If I could get someone to transfer their Disney room reservation that was made directly through Disney and not fully paid off yet(before the 45 day mark), over to me, I can make them about 100 days out!!???? One great perk using a TA!
    I'm arriving Thursday too and staying at the CR. Had an agent make that reservation for me, though, so I can't transfer it to you.

I only live in Tampa, and well the 25th is my birthday.. So I might just have to come join you ladies. Hoepfully they have a good Fl res rate then for WL.

Quote Originally Posted by huspaint View Post
    I only live in Tampa, and well the 25th is my birthday.. So I might just have to come join you ladies. Hoepfully they have a good Fl res rate then for WL.
    Hey, I live in Tampa too. Getting a bunch of storms today?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by huspaint View Post
    The more the merrier...
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Hey, I live in Tampa too. Getting a bunch of storms today?
    Yes I am actually in Lithia, so lots of thunder and not alot of rain. Not like last week anyway

I bought a shirt to wear at Ohana today!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Talking

Ok Heather, Do tell??!! Is it Hawaiian/Tropical themed, a Disney shirt or something Hallo-weenie??
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Ok Heather, Do tell??!! Is it Hawaiian/Tropical themed, a Disney shirt or something Hallo-weenie??
    I can't find the link on oldnavy.com, but it's aqua with a seahorse and tropical flowers on it.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.