Thread: Looking forward

Default Looking forward

I am to new to have earned enough to get a reward yet, but I am looking forward to earning either Disney Dollars or a Disney gift card for future Disney trips. I still have not gotten the hang of making things add very fast, but I am sure I will in time.

It is great to have such a positive outlook! You will get the hang of things! I have found my earnings have REALLY increased since hanging out on the forum and reading the stickies and threads. Asking questions, even if you think they might it might be stupid, is always good. Good luck! And welcome if I haven't welcomed you before!
    Provided by FLMNetwork.com

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

and I agree with sqromano, you will learn alot from hanging out in the forums. I know I wouldn't have made nearly as much without the forums. This wk's Crazy Credits is a great example. I am not sure I would even be aware of it without the forum.

And, the people, here, are just great. Unlike any other forum I have visited. I don't always post but I do try to get on daily just to see how everyone is doing.

Because I think I am basically lazy, I find that once I have a trip in mind, I tend to work harder towards making money. So, start planning a trip, if you haven't already. And, good luck.

Thanks for your comments, I do already have one trip nearly completely planned to WDW, all I have to do now it wait for my TA to make the ADR's. That trip is in Sept, we got free dining, helped a lot. Just waiting for my daughter to finish paying her portion and I am saving my spending money.

As for any money earned from SR, that is for the dreaming state trip we are planning, it is to DL in the spring of 2010. We have never gone to DL, been to WDW several times. We got it in our minds that we thought it would be neat that next year I celebrate my 55th d'day, so will DL since we both arrived in 1955, so we thought it would be fitting to go to DL to celebrate my 55th. It is a numbers thing like all the 55's.

So, yes I am driven to make this work for me!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

you will love it here!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Not that I need an excuse for going to DW but you have just given me a great one. I was born in 1955, also, AND my bd is in April SO I really should do the patriotic thing and celebrate DL's (and, mine) 55th bd. Only, I plan on doing it in DW. I have been to DL, once, had a great time. But, didn't have kids then so since we live in TN, it is cheaper for us to go to DW. But, Mickey will still be there.

We live in Ohio, thus the several trips to WDW. I guess my point is as far as parks are concerned DL was the beginning of it all so I want to celebrate in the place where it began. My b'day is in May, so Mothers day will be celebrated also about the time we will be there.

I am wondering if DL will be celebrating the 55th milestone, I don't expect a bid deal like with the 50th, but wondering all the same. Makes me think that may be what is behind the "What will you Celebrate" theme.

I say, no matter what park you are in, celebrating your B'day at any Disney park is a special celebration!

Glad I gave you a good idea too!

[QUOTE=ohiomom55;247387]I am wondering if DL will be celebrating the 55th milestone, I don't expect a bid deal like with the 50th, but wondering all the same. Makes me think that may be what is behind the "What will you Celebrate" theme.

I say, no matter what park you are in, celebrating your B'day at any Disney park is a special celebration!QUOTE]

I think they should run a special for people born in 1955, just like Disneyland was and extend it to its younger park. Just thinking...

I totally agree!!!

Hey Disney are you listening??? Hint Hint!