Thread: Gift Cards with shipping??

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Default Gift Cards with shipping??

I just noticed that the Disney GC have shipping included. What if we want to cash out for $150? A hundred and a fifty? Chances are these will come together but we have to pay the extra shipping?

Is Disney now charging shipping on these?
    Sunshine Rewards

Because we are having so many problems with Disney shipping these, I am going to start having Disney send them in batches to me and then I will send them. But they won't do any discounts at all on them.

I'm hoping to soon have more cashout options up there that will all have just the one shipping charge so that you are only paying for exactly what it costs me to ship them. Once I get the cards, we will also go back to having an SM option where you can have them sent electronically and there will be no shipping charges on those. I'm toying around with waiving the shipping charges when you order X amount at a time. I just haven't figured out what that X amount is going to be yet.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Because we are having so many problems with Disney shipping these, I am going to start having Disney send them in batches to me and then I will send them. But they won't do any discounts at all on them.

I'm hoping to soon have more cashout options up there that will all have just the one shipping charge so that you are only paying for exactly what it costs me to ship them. Once I get the cards, we will also go back to having an SM option where you can have them sent electronically and there will be no shipping charges on those. I'm toying around with waiving the shipping charges when you order X amount at a time. I just haven't figured out what that X amount is going to be yet.
    Thanks, Tricia. This is a nice perk. While it's not the same as a discount (I know those are getting harder and harder to find!), it's nice to pass a benefit along to the supermembers that you are able and that doesn't cost you anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Because we are having so many problems with Disney shipping these, I am going to start having Disney send them in batches to me
    I ordered 2 $25 cards; one on 2/14 and then I had enough credits (woo hoo) to go ahead and order the second one yesterday (3/3).

I just wanted to tell you that if you'd like to hold on to the first one and mail it when the second one comes in that I don't mind. If you need more postage, please take it out of my credits. There is no reason you should get stuck with the postage.

I can't tell you all how much fun I have on here and also how glad I am that I found this site

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Bumping this up because I haven't cashed out since the postage was added onto the GCs....I want $150...so I'd cash out for 1-$100 GC & 1-$50 GC...clearly, the redemption page has postage on both...makes sense to me...just wondering if postage would really be taken on both?

I only ask because I have $150.44 right now LOL...hopefully some credits will come through, but am itching to redeem! Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I combine them when I can. It kinds of depends when the cashout falls. If I do combine them, I credit your account back with the money.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Awesome! Thanks Tricia!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800