Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: "Official" SR Pin Swap Sign-Up & Chat

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Are you a PPT? LOL! I got the chip and dale in the pirate tins both times. They were the easier of the 2 to get. I should take a picture of all of my pins I got this time. I am missing 1 pirate dabloon and 1 monorail. The yellow one. I tried to get more surf boards but I couldn't get those either. My god daughters got all the princess ones, the license plates, the inner tubes, the black round ones with mickey heads in different colors and the ghosts.

Are you going to that 90.00 event?

Kim
    What is PPT?

Yes i am going to the 90.00 Event at Epcot! Happin!

Great job pulling those chip and dales, I never have much luck usualy with myster sets! Ie how i have so many traders!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

I agree too. I use some reputable guys on ebay if anyone wanted to look there. Official Disney stamped pins for me here. I know on Dis they say what their favorite characters are. To me I don't really care I collect them all but some people might. Although it wouldn't be a guarantee I think that it is a nice request. As for shipping. It will cost just as much for 1 as for 2 so that is why I suggest 2.

Kim
    I'd be interested to know who you have used on ebay to buy pins (feel free to pm me) - just briefly checked it out - WAY too many choices!!! Thanks!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Professional Pin Trader. Those people who carry around luggage with pins in them. =)

Do you have the gold chip and dale from Disneylands 50th? If not let me know. I can get it at my character warehouse for 6.00. They have a lot of the 50th anniversary pins there including the day of pin with walts face in it.

Kim

Professional Pin Trader. Those people who carry around luggage with pins in them. =)

Do you have the gold chip and dale from Disneylands 50th? If not let me know. I can get it at my character warehouse for 6.00. They have a lot of the 50th anniversary pins there including the day of pin with walts face in it.

Kim
    No No no I am not a PPT professional pin trader, all my pins stil mostly fit in one bag, and i dont bring that to the parks only a few traders, I mostley just trade off cast lanyards they can not say no! LOL!

Do you have a photo, Its hard for me to remember all the names of all the pins i have let alone want!

Were you refering to this pin Pin 38475: DLR - Golden Vehicle Collection - Casey Jr. Circus Train (Chip & Dale) becuase i do not have that one!
    -NOn DisBoards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Yes that one. =). Good thing you aren't a PPT. I would have to banish you from my friend list. Those people take advantage of little kids so bad. We saw some in WDW that just made me sick. One lady traded a 12 year oldish girl 3 costly pins she had to buy at the big store in Downtown Disney for the dopey pin in the snow white series. The little bitty ones with just their heads. One you cang et on ebay all day long for under 5.00. She was just so excited and I felt so bad for her.

Yes that one. =). Good thing you aren't a PPT. I would have to banish you from my friend list. Those people take advantage of little kids so bad. We saw some in WDW that just made me sick. One lady traded a 12 year oldish girl 3 costly pins she had to buy at the big store in Downtown Disney for the dopey pin in the snow white series. The little bitty ones with just their heads. One you cang et on ebay all day long for under 5.00. She was just so excited and I felt so bad for her.
    I could never do that to a kid, now if somekid puts on on a cast lanyard an i get it well thats how it works! When i first started i put out lots of $10 pins untill i got smarter! LOL!

I will have to see if i get that one during my trip if not i am sure i can find a pin or two you would like to have for the DLR golden Chip and Dale pin! I like that one!

I love to help my brother and sister trade, i teach them what to look for in that its a real disney pin and all, but let the search for chip and dale pins for me then i will trade them a trader for it even if i already have that pin! and they help each other find pins they are looking for it can be good fun!

I knew i had to help when they started bring back rubber kellogs disney pirate pins! which should never have gotten on a cast lanyard to begin with!

I have to say i am more a a casual pin trader, my wants are endless, but i do have limits as to what i would do to get a pin!
    -NOn DisBoards

When we went to WDW in January, both of daughters (6 and 4) really enjoyed the pin trading. And the cast members were sooo nice. One daughter was trying to get lots of princess ones - she wanted to trade something for a belle pin, but the CM tried to convince her not to since the one we had was worth more I guess (I'm sure I didn't pay more for it as I got a bunch off ebay for $3 each or less, but it must have been some sort of LE one). But we convinced her we really weren't worried about the actual value, just that the princess ones were so "pretty" But it was nice to see the CM being concerned about my daughter getting "taken"!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Look on the back to check out the LE situation. My god daughters caught on to that one real quick like. They knew which ones to look for for sure. I have been told that AK does their lanyard series pins in the afternoon. Magic Kingdom does theirs in the AM. And Contemporary has the best board. They get some of the best pins. Just a few things I learned. We have 1 more dobloon to finish off and then we have a few busses we need too. The possibilities are endless.

That is why I like this idea of doing a pin trade on here. I think we should start off with 2 pins 1 trade. I would set it up if no one else wants to.

Kim

Like i said i am most deffently in! on tradeing!

Where is the pin board at the contempory and when is the best time to do it! I did not know that!

BTW another hint look in guest relations for cast members with lanyards to trade they do not get visited much and sometimes they have brought out a big pin book to pick from It was like christmas!
    -NOn DisBoards

The board is like at 6pm at the contemporary. The level with Chef Mickey on it. The cast members there had some rockin pins that went all the way around their lanyards. Guest relations is a good one. So is the disney stores at the Orlando Airport. They wear them too. The best pins to trade are the princess cuties. If you buy any go for those because little ones all want them so they aren't ususally duplicates on the lanyards. They are a set of 7 for 30.00. I love them too. We actually got to keep mulan and jasmine this last time but they are so cute.