Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resort Review you will Love

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears View Post
    I was afraid to even ask Jen.. We are leave 2 weeks from today for our first trip to CSR too!
    I'm sure it's just personal preference, but I'd still like to know. I don't like CBR that much & I know a lot of people do. LOVE POFQ & a lot of people don't. I'm just curious!

Don't worry, we'll be in Disney & LOVE every min of it!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Great upgrade.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Well for one it is in the middle of no where. You think normal bus rides are long wait till you get there. And also it is a convention hotel. So I find they cater to them more than the average Joe. My favorite is the port orleans group.

Kim

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Congratulations on the upgrade. Wow the GF! What a great place to be upgraded too.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Well for one it is in the middle of no where. You think normal bus rides are long wait till you get there. And also it is a convention hotel. So I find they cater to them more than the average Joe. My favorite is the port orleans group.

Kim
    Yes, the bus ride to the MK and E is long. But, the plus side is that you don't have a long line to stand in at the end of the night. We usually walked out and walked right on a bus, while the others were standing in line for a bus. We stayed at POP this May and the wait for a bus in the evening was terrible. We waited for 5 or 6 buses! I would have rather been sitting on a bus riding than standing there waiting for a bus. JMO
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

At Port Orleans I have never waited for a bus more than one bus. And the hotel always has them there. I have never had to wait really on either end there. It is really nice when that happens. Old Key West I find is the worst when it comes to busses. They are just never there.