Thread: Trip rebooked!

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Default Trip rebooked!

So many of you know that I was supposed to take my mom to Disneyland for her birthday in May. Then my mom had heart surgery, got pneumonia and was very sick for much too long which meant we had to cancel our trip.

The good news is that she is healing well and we have rebooked our trip for my birthday in December! So we will be there from December 1 - 4 and hope to have nice sunny weather as we escape the rain up here this winter.

Since we are going during the holiday season, I'm thinking of doing the holiday tour. Anyone done it and have an opinion?
    Sunshine Rewards

How exciting! Before the girls started school, that was the week that we always used to go. We loved it!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    So many of you know that I was supposed to take my mom to Disneyland for her birthday in May. Then my mom had heart surgery, got pneumonia and was very sick for much too long which meant we had to cancel our trip.

The good news is that she is healing well and we have rebooked our trip for my birthday in December! So we will be there from December 1 - 4 and hope to have nice sunny weather as we escape the rain up here this winter.

Since we are going during the holiday season, I'm thinking of doing the holiday tour. Anyone done it and have an opinion?
    Are you going to DLR or WDW in December?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Yes and it is amazing. Later on Disneyland Hotel puts out some killer deals for room rates. We have stayed there for $100 a night for several years.

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Are you going to DLR or WDW in December?
    DLR. The flight is much shorter
    Sunshine Rewards