Thread: Is there a way to search by name?

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Default Is there a way to search by name?

I don't know if I'm overlooking this or not. But is there a way to search on SR for an offer by name? I was looking for something the other day and had to go through a ton of pages to find it. I eventually found it in "offers by category" but that was only after going through several categories. It would have been so much easier to just type in the name and search that way. If it's on SR already, where is it at? If not, is it possible to add that feature?

Close. You can just go to the Member Zone and there is a pulldown menu at the top with everything in alphabetical order. There's one list for shopping and a separate list for offers.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2micayla View Post
    I don't know if I'm overlooking this or not. But is there a way to search on SR for an offer by name? I was looking for something the other day and had to go through a ton of pages to find it. I eventually found it in "offers by category" but that was only after going through several categories. It would have been so much easier to just type in the name and search that way. If it's on SR already, where is it at? If not, is it possible to add that feature?

I would have to agree, this would be very handy to have!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES