Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get 'Em While They're HOT Chatter Thread

Hybrid View

Default Get 'Em While They're HOT Chatter Thread

Crazy Credits are officially running again! Use this thread for all of your chatter. Thanks for playing!
    Angie

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I can't wait for this. I am watching a simply money for women and I wanna say they gotta join sunshine. Hmmmm!

woot!
    I've got 2 entries so far Now to try another one.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Well I sent out my sunshine email for the day. Let see if it works to get some people going on this.

I can't seem to get anything to credit and I'm too lazy to try anymore. Good luck to everyone else though.

Wrong thread. Move it to the other one.

Have you tried some of the offers that are crediting really well for everyone else. I know it get so trying when you don't get anything to credit. I feel for you. Try one of those though, you may be surprised.

Top performing offers in the contest so far:

The Opinion Panel
    TakeAnOffer - Secret Shopper
    Brandarama - Poland Springs AquaPod for Kids

Also, America's Preferences had several credits come through last night after I deactivated it for nonperformance. Please feel free to enter the contest with those credits and continue to try the offer. It has been reactivated and given a 2nd chance. I'm hopeful we'll get to 300 posts. If so, any credits that come in tonight can be used as entries yet tomorrow.

There's still a lot of $$ to be made. Have you done Doubleday yet? Great club with little investment ! You can also earn nice cash with Boca Java and Book Closeouts.com.
    Last edited by missangie; 06-25-2009 at 10:31 AM.
    Angie

Hey all,

The Brandarama offer in the contest is a manual post. I don't usually put manual post offers in crazy credits, but I wanted to give you another opportunity to earn and win today. To make it easier for me to pass these credits to you quickly, please ensure you click the "Move to Pending" button when you complete the offer.

Thanks!
    Angie

over 200 entries... I think we will make 300 in time.

I'm still clicking thanks for adding more offers to do.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129