Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Get 'Em While They're HOT Chatter Thread

We made it over 300... another day of crazy credits
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    We made it over 300... another day of crazy credits
    Yay! We were swamped with babies, today, causing me to work over a few hours. Then, grass needed cutting. So, I haven't done any crazy credits, today. Need $1.33 to make SM, again. Few more offers to credit and I am there.

The contest has officially been extended through tomorrow--now let me see what I can come up with to add to the list!!!
    Angie

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

i am so excited.

HHOORRAYYYY!!!! We can keep going!
    Last edited by T1nkrules; 06-25-2009 at 11:14 PM. Reason: posted credit in wrong thread

For those having creditting issues, try switching browsers. I did an elpath last night in Firefox rather than IE and it actually worked for me. I'm hoping to get the other companies creditting again today as well.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Yea! another day to do crazy credits... I have 6 more on the list to try... Thanks Angie this has given my account a big boost. I'm almost ready to cash out for that Disney gift card.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    For those having creditting issues, try switching browsers. I did an elpath last night in Firefox rather than IE and it actually worked for me. I'm hoping to get the other companies creditting again today as well.
    Interesting tip! I think I will try that today! I have done pretty well in this contest, but I was struggling for a while.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

has anyone gotten credit for winning surveys-hummer offer? i did this offer over an hour ago, got the confirmation email, confirmed it and no credit. is this a fast crediting offer or does it take longer to credit? any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I haven't even gotten the confirmation email on this. I have done three offers and gotten not one confirmation email