Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Get 'Em While They're HOT Chatter Thread

kim-did you get credit for any of those offers?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I am waiting to see sometimes they take a little longer after the first of the hour.

kim-do you think it is safe to delete these cookies as it has been over and hour and a half now since i did this offer?

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I didn't get the two offers I did but I got the family name tree so I would say ya the hour ones posted are in. I wish I could have added to the contest but I don't think that is going to happen. =(

kim-i am so sorry that your offers did not credit and i know exactly how you feel - mine didn't credit either. oh well, all i can say is to just keep trying and i will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you that you can get an offer to credit today. have a wonderful friday and keep smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    For those having creditting issues, try switching browsers. I did an elpath last night in Firefox rather than IE and it actually worked for me. I'm hoping to get the other companies creditting again today as well.
    I'm using Firefox, but not having any luck - except for OTX.

Question for you all:
    How long did it take for your Boca to credit?
    I don't want to clear all my cookies til I know it's safe.

TIA!!!
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

Quote Originally Posted by ShanPooh View Post
    I'm using Firefox, but not having any luck - except for OTX.

Question for you all:
    How long did it take for your Boca to credit?
    I don't want to clear all my cookies til I know it's safe.

TIA!!!

Boca Java should credit fairly quickly. I'm not seeing anything reported ready to post. When did you order?
    Angie

Well, I've been able to get OTX both days...have to wait until 7 ish to try again today. I've been having pretty good luck w/ the daily surveys (i just keep trying and trying periodically throughout the day if I don't get it... ) But I am having NO luck with offers!!!

I just joined last week, and my first few offers credited, but now, nothing. I have tons in pending...I've been clearing cookies and such, but no luck. I know that they're getting my information, b/c I've been getting all the junk emails from random companies lately. Even getting some from eversave although they didn't credit either of the 2 offers that I did from them.

Oh well...I'll just be happy that I've been lucky with the surveys every day. It's good to see that so many others are getting the offers at least!!!

i got otx surveys for the last 3 days and i did 6 offers and actually got credit for 3. not too awful bad i guess. offers with me are usually hit or miss so i can totally relate to having a huge pending list as i used to do lots of offers and my pending list was longer than my arm. just do a couple a day from different companies and see if that helps you get more offers to credit. also, you may want to consider getting a second email address just for offers - that might help too. good luck and keep smiling.

Well I'm like 2 for 9 in getting offers in the past couple of days. I just took one for the winning surveys offer a couple of hours ago and I thought for sure that it would credit because of the confirmation email I got, but nope, nothing yet. This is a nice contest but sometimes it can drive you CRAZY. Hence the name I guess. Good luck to all in the remaining few hours.