Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MK Dessert Party!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

I'm hoping this continues into the fall as we most certainly would do it. I think the cost is pretty decent (well, we are only 2 people) and the spread certainly looks wonderful.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by m4travels View Post
    I'm hoping this continues into the fall as we most certainly would do it. I think the cost is pretty decent (well, we are only 2 people) and the spread certainly looks wonderful.
    I'm hoping for the same thing!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

We booked it for the last night of our trip in August. I'll give us something to look forward to at the end of the trip.
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Was just reading that this has been extended through October. Those of you on the SR meet, are you thinking about it???

While I previously said I'd do it I'm starting to have second thoughts. Not because of the cost (I did hear it went up, but not sure how much) but because we're just not eating desserts these days. The pictures for it look great and I'm so tempted, but what will my tummy say????

Will these two guys go for it or will they forego it???
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

the price went up to $23.42 for adults and $12.77 for kids

Wow...that stinks that they raised the price...they must have realized how much people were enjoying it. That's too bad.

We just did the dessert party on the first night of our trip. We went on Monday the 17th. We were able to see most of the Spectro floats...at least the tops, but not great viewing for that. The viewing for Wishes was great though!

The desserts and drinks were plentiful and varied, and we all left very, very full!

We loved it and were glad to have the chance to go! It was a great way to start off our trip!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    Wow...that stinks that they raised the price...they must have realized how much people were enjoying it. That's too bad.

We just did the dessert party on the first night of our trip. We went on Monday the 17th. We were able to see most of the Spectro floats...at least the tops, but not great viewing for that. The viewing for Wishes was great though!

The desserts and drinks were plentiful and varied, and we all left very, very full!

We loved it and were glad to have the chance to go! It was a great way to start off our trip!
    Leslie, we were there the following Saturday. I agree, the desserts were awesome, however the littlest one started to conk out and we knew she wouldn't make it to the fireworks. We left at 9:50PM, made our way quickly to the monorail to get to our hotel, then just watched them from the balcony. Luckily, we got to our room just as the first one or two fireworks went off.

We were only at WDW for that day, after our cruise. Was on the lookout for you, but obviously didn't cross paths.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Hey Pat...that Saturday was our "relax at the resort" and laundry day. We did end up going into MK for a while though, just for a little while before our Hoop-Dee-Doo ressie. Too bad we didn't cross paths!

How was your cruise??
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    Hey Pat...that Saturday was our "relax at the resort" and laundry day. We did end up going into MK for a while though, just for a little while before our Hoop-Dee-Doo ressie. Too bad we didn't cross paths!

How was your cruise??
    We spent the entire day in MK. It's a big place, though. Our cruise was great (1st time on the Magic), but our Eastern itinerary got changed to Western Caribbean thanks to Hurricaine Bill. We had outstanding weather, though, and double-dipped at Castaway Cay.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I just called to see if any of our nights would be available for the Wishes Dessert Party for the time we are there 10/10-10/18....nope, booked solid!

Probably a good thing we can't go though because those desserts looked really yummy and I just saved myself a HUGE amount of calories!

Seeing that this has been very popular, maybe they will continue to offer it?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES