Thread: Tricia, I need advice!

Default Tricia, I need advice!

I received credit for 2 daily surveys on 6/23, I only took one. I also completed a 2 cents survey on the same day which never credited. My concern is that with all of the trouble with Greenfield maybe they made a mistake. Now I finished a 2 cents survey today and it didn't credit this hour again. I'm afraid that if the same thing happens that they will think I'm cheating. I keep a journal, so I'm fairly sure that I didn't make a mistake. Feel free to adjust my account. Thanks

Are you clearing cookies between your two surveys?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Here is the thing with Greenfield and Your Two Cents from my experience. If you are taking the both yourself (in other words not you taking one and family member taking the other) then you will need to clear cookies between the two. If you are taking one and someone else in your house is taking the other with their email address and their demographics then it isn't necessary. It is also necessary (in my experience) to clear cookies between taking two YTC surveys. Here is what I do. I clear cookies before I sign on to SR in the morning. Then I take the Daily Survey and the OTX survey. That afternoon my DH takes the YTC survey with his info. I don't have to clear cookies after my Daily Survey because he has different info. If you are taking both you will need to clear your cookies after the OTX credits and before you take the YTC. Then I don't have to clear cookies again until the morning. I hope this helps you with tracking them. I do these in this order for several reasons. First I do them in order of importance. The Daily Survey is worth more and counts towards any bonuses available. The OTX is worth the next highest and the YTC last. Plus my DH can't usually sign on at work so he has to take his in the afternoon. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Sunshine Rewards

Todays 2 cents just credited at the top of the second hour, I feel so much better. I definately clear cookies( I'm cookie paranoid!). I don't care if I don't get credit occasionally, I just don't want anyone to think that I would cheat. Thanks again, Carol

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

The other thing is that these surveys are through two different companies even though the are both Greenfield Surveys. The Daily Survey is tracked through userid and the YTC is tracked through cookies. That could be why you are getting credits for the Daily Survey and not the YTC. Try the way I posted above and let me know if it works better for you. Keep in mind that the DS is a little delayed this week because of GF having issues posting credits. You may not see the credits for those tomorrow but Tricia is trying to get them all posted before the end of the month. The YTC should still be posting on the hour or sometimes second hour.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks so much for all of your quick responses. This is so much better than working retail!

Not sure if this is the right place for this question if not please remove. I went to cash out and only wanted to do $25.00 but hit request payment befor I changed the amount Is there something I can do to just get the $25.00 If not I will just have to take what I requested Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by memanana View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place for this question if not please remove. I went to cash out and only wanted to do $25.00 but hit request payment befor I changed the amount Is there something I can do to just get the $25.00 If not I will just have to take what I requested Thank You
    Unfortunately the program automatically deducts the amount and we can't reverse it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thank you for your quick reply Next time I better slow down and watch what I am doing!!