Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Swoopo Offer--Is BACK!

Default New Swoopo Offer--Is BACK!

For the new Swoopo offer:

Does anyone know if you just need to create a new account to receive the credit or do you actually have to place a bid or begin bidding before being credited...

Sometimes it's hard to tell and I'm starting to become leery of putting my info. out all over the place w/o knowing the exact details...

Thanks!

Our campaign description from the advertiser indicates that a purchase must be made; however, a detailed explanation is not listed. I do see that someone received credit shortly after I activated the offer. I've asked my contact for further explanation. I'll let you know more when I have exact requirements. I'll also update the offer. Thanks for asking!
    Angie

The advertiser does request that new members participate on the site. The minimum purchase is $22.00.
    Angie

I hope one of the credits you saw was mine. I was intrigued by the offer and wanted to try it out. I did the minimum purchase for the bids...

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

Thanks Angie for getting that info. and details so quickly!!!! I really appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by wendyburger View Post
    I hope one of the credits you saw was mine. I was intrigued by the offer and wanted to try it out. I did the minimum purchase for the bids...
    I think it was!
    Angie

Is this a manual credit?
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Never mind, I looked and it was not in the fast crediting offers. My bad.
    Sammielynn

Has anyone seen credit come through on this one yet?
    Sammielynn

I signed up and paid for the minimum bids. Did not win any auctions, but did bid on items. Have not seen any credit yet. If you have to win an auction to get credit that might make it more difficult.