Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: September Surveys

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    thanks for the heads up about surveys not crediting on weekends. I did one today that took almost an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I don't get credit I will be soooooo mad. It was about purchasing a refrigerator , tv etc. Very boring
    I can't remember what I finally got last night, but I got this one today. It asked me about refrigerators and washers and it did last a LONG time!! There was a comment section at the end and I made a comment on the length!

Sept 1 - Got one late at night (can't remember topic)
    Sept 2 - LONG Appliance Survey
    Sept 3 - Another LONG survey; this one was a Phoenix survey on auto advertising; had some tricky ones in there to see if you were paying attention (comments like choose the one all the way to the right).
    Last edited by Mom2aPrincess; 09-03-2007 at 10:34 AM.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

7/7 here so far!
    Last edited by Tasha228; 09-07-2007 at 11:17 AM.
    Me Dh Dd (4 yo) Ds (1 yo)

3/3 today!!

oh man guys i am doing that LONG Appliance Survey... that is crazy how long this one is... it shouldnt be on here.

Quote Originally Posted by aknight373 View Post
    oh man guys i am doing that LONG Appliance Survey... that is crazy how long this one is... it shouldnt be on here.
    Yea..I got that one yesterday and today I am doign a LONG one on automobile advertising. It's a phoenix survey and has tricky questions in there to see if you are paying attention telling you what to choose.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I got the appliance one, but thanks to all your posts, I clicked out of it. Unfortunately, I'm in the midst of the Phoenix auto one too. It's not hard, just long.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi View Post
    I got the appliance one, but thanks to all your posts, I clicked out of it. Unfortunately, I'm in the midst of the Phoenix auto one too. It's not hard, just long.
    I'm always afraid to click out of one...I have such a hard time getting in some days that I don't have the guts to throw one away.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

So far this month I have had really good luck. On the first and second I got surveys on the first try, today I couldn't get one, so my DH tried and got one on the third try.

September 1st - Insurance one about State Farm
    September 2nd - Banking one about US Bankcorp
    September 3rd - Chewing gum

In August I had a REALLY hard time getting surveys at the end, so much that I stopped trying for 25 because it was getting too frustrating and time consuming. Lets hope that September brings better things We are at Disney for 9 days in October, so that will totally mess things up for me there. With that said, does it cost more to have internet access at POR?? My DH is claiming no, but I think that it does.

Quote Originally Posted by schachteles View Post
    So far this month I have had really good luck. On the first and second I got surveys on the first try, today I couldn't get one, so my DH tried and got one on the third try.

September 1st - Insurance one about State Farm
    September 2nd - Banking one about US Bankcorp
    September 3rd - Chewing gum

In August I had a REALLY hard time getting surveys at the end, so much that I stopped trying for 25 because it was getting too frustrating and time consuming. Lets hope that September brings better things We are at Disney for 9 days in October, so that will totally mess things up for me there. With that said, does it cost more to have internet access at POR?? My DH is claiming no, but I think that it does.
    It was 9.95 for 24 hours last summer at POR...I think it's the same at all the Disney Resorts.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    It was 9.95 for 24 hours last summer at POR...I think it's the same at all the Disney Resorts.
    THANKS, that is what I thought, I will have to let DH know.