Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: September Surveys

Well i couldnt get one yesterday what a bummer. But i have to keep trying today

so far 1/2 for sept.
    Last edited by aknight373; 09-03-2007 at 07:54 AM.

Are daily surveys manual uploads by chance? I did the shopping one yesterday and it even routed me back to SR and said "thanks for playing" but it hasn't credited yet. Maybe Tricia is away this weekend and these are manual uploads??? Anyone have any insight?

Thanks
    Tricia
    SunshineRewards

Quote Originally Posted by tghamilton View Post
    Are daily surveys manual uploads by chance? I did the shopping one yesterday and it even routed me back to SR and said "thanks for playing" but it hasn't credited yet. Maybe Tricia is away this weekend and these are manual uploads??? Anyone have any insight?

Thanks
    Tricia
    Surveys taken on Friday, Saturday and Sunday typically credit on Monday. I imagine with the holiday, they may not credit till Tuesday.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default I asked this last weekend.....

Quote Originally Posted by tghamilton View Post

Thanks
    Tricia
    The company greenfield who does them, doesn't do them on the weekend.
    Those credits will show up on Monday sometime.
    HTH!
    April
    Sunshine Rewards

9/1 McDonald's
    9/2 Department Stores

2 down, 23 to go
    Eva ::: who loves funding my Disney obsession::: DH ::: who just shakes his head because he really doesn't get it::: ::: and a princess and pixie of our own:::

Sunshine Rewards

YAY! Thank you for clarifying!
    SunshineRewards

thanks for the heads up about surveys not crediting on weekends. I did one today that took almost an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I don't get credit I will be soooooo mad. It was about purchasing a refrigerator , tv etc. Very boring
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    thanks for the heads up about surveys not crediting on weekends. I did one today that took almost an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I don't get credit I will be soooooo mad. It was about purchasing a refrigerator , tv etc. Very boring
    I just don't have the patience if it keeps on going and going and going, like the Energizer bunny! Alot of times you can tell pretty early if it's going to be long so I just get out of them, go back and see if I can get a different survey. Sometimes by doing that, I kind of stab myself in the foot and won't qualify for another survey that day, but it's worth it to me! I like the ones with a progress bar....if you answer 5 or 6 questions, and it's only 1% complete.....well, you know what I do!

Having written that chapter, I'm 2 for 2 so far. I can't remember what the one was yesterday, but did KFC today.
    Sunshine Rewards

Wahoo! I am 2/2 - off to a great start!

Tricia
    SunshineRewards

i'm now 5 for 5 yah
    Last edited by lilianddomsmom; 09-05-2007 at 04:45 AM.

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

11. Bookmarks