Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: September Surveys

4/4 here too. had one today, thought it was just the preliminary questions and all of a sudden, it said survey over, click for your credits. Was weird. Not any particular subject, just a bunch of dumb questions.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

3/3. It was a very long one for purchasing and wearing jeans. It took forever, but the reward will be sweet! 9/4

Lisa
    Goofing Around 24/7!

9-1:KFC
    9-2:don't remember
    9-3:?
    9-4:Truck ads
    9-5: I jinxed myself by finally posting my 4/4 here, I couldn't get a survey all night. Finally had to give up and go to bed. Tonight I'll start right when I get home!
    9-6: After hours of painfully trying I finally qualified! Got a pretty easy one on closet organization systems. At least I'm back on track for now! 5/6
    9-7: Got the department store one, yuck! But I stuck with it. 6/7
    9-8: Don't Remember
    9-9: Wasn't having much luck so I had DH try. He got a pretty long one on cell phone service. 8/9
    Last edited by lmroyea; 09-10-2007 at 10:35 AM.
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default Got a nice easy one today!

on Nestle flavored milk. Took less then 5 mins! whoo hoo!

5/5 now! My goal is 30! lol I'm stubborn and bull headed and won't give up until i get a survey each day.

April
    Sunshine Rewards

5/5
    I got the nestle one as well . I love the easy ones!
    I will make 25 this month

Default Easy One...

Okay after 5 no qualifies, I finally received an easy one about Game Systems. My older sons were here to answer the questions. I even discovered what I purchased him for his birthday 9/8, he thinks is trash!!! What a boomer, got go buy something else now!!!

Anyway I'm now 4/4!

I'm going for 29!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Okay after 5 no qualifies, I finally received an easy one about Game Systems. My older sons were here to answer the questions. I even discovered what I purchased him for his birthday 9/8, he thinks is trash!!! What a boomer, got go buy something else now!!!

Anyway I'm now 4/4!

I'm going for 29!!!
    Sounds like something that would happen to me.
    SunshineRewards

I'm now 5/5, I determined to make enough money on surveys for spending money on the cruise. Even if i do 25 a month, that will give me around $300.00 in disney cards...cool huh.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

9/1- crazy busy and didn't do a survey
    9/2- got one on dept stores
    9/3 & 9/4- tried several times throughout the day, but couldn't get in a survey!
    9/5- got on on video games

So far only 2/5. Not good, not my usual 'score'. I gotta kick some survey booty so I get my bonus this month!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Finally!!! After the hours I have spent this week doing surveys on IT stuff, today I unchecked that box b/c I kept getting the same survey and I got a super easy one on Paula Deen and Duke's mayo! Yay! Short and Sweet! 5/5 - Bring it!
    SunshineRewards