Thread: OTX Problem

Default OTX Problem

I keep getting an OTX survey about gaming systems. When it gets to a page asking which systems I may be interested in purchasing, it shows a picture, but nothing to click on. No way to proceed. Any advice?

this is not really a problem just an observation. has anyone noticed how otx surveys are cycling thru and asking the same questions over and over again without ever getting into the heart of the survey itself? maybe it's just me and my demos but this seems to be happening more and more lately to me. anyone else have this happen to them?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by secretmoney View Post
    I keep getting an OTX survey about gaming systems. When it gets to a page asking which systems I may be interested in purchasing, it shows a picture, but nothing to click on. No way to proceed. Any advice?
    No advice, but I've gotten that same survey occasionally with the same problem. I just click out of it and try again for another. Sometimes, I have to clear cookies to try for another OTX survey. It's my understanding that OTX does not respond to complaints from SR like Greenfield does.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    this is not really a problem just an observation. has anyone noticed how otx surveys are cycling thru and asking the same questions over and over again without ever getting into the heart of the survey itself? maybe it's just me and my demos but this seems to be happening more and more lately to me. anyone else have this happen to them?
    Must be mine too. My OTX track record was great for a while but lately I've been getting the same questions over and over but no surveys.

after my last post, i waited over an hour to try again and i got one on video games. finished it at exactly noon and it has already credited. guess persistence pays off. if i can do it, so can you - don't give up. keep on trying and have a great day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl