Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question abou Jackpot in July contest (the chatter thread)

Default Question abou Jackpot in July contest (the chatter thread)

I wasn't sure from the wording of the contest, but if we write something on our Facebook/Twitter page about SR and the this contest, does that qualify as an entry in the contest???
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I've got a question too...What if we don't have Facebook or Twitter? Can we post elsewhere and still be entered in the contest?
    Last edited by toystoryduo; 07-08-2009 at 12:15 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    I wasn't sure from the wording of the contest, but if we write something on our Facebook/Twitter page about SR and the this contest, does that qualify as an entry in the contest???
    No, I'm sorry. The only way to enter is to complete and get credit for the offers listed. OTX can be completed once per day. I've added clarification to the contest thread. The more people we tell about the contest and encourage to participate, the higher the Jackpot goes!!
    Angie

OK, got it! Thanks for the quick reply!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    I've got a question too...What if we don't have Facebook or Twitter?
    That's okay, none needed. It's just another way to tell others about SR and the contest. I only included that because of the Jackpot prize!

Oh, and you should get a Facebook page. It's super fun!!! I've connected with so many people. It is a pleasure to be on FB and learn what everyone is up to these days, see pictures, share information, etc. You can also join Fan Pages like the one for SR to get the latest updates, contest announcements, and sometimes even exclusives!!
    Angie

Got it! Thanks Angie!
    Sunshine Rewards

Antbody having trouble with the BOM RX offer. Whenever i click on the application area it takes me to a quaility health page
    Every day is better with a little in it.I have earned over 2000.00 in sunshine rewards.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by athoods View Post
    Antbody having trouble with the BOM RX offer. Whenever i click on the application area it takes me to a quaility health page
    same thing happened to me when I tried this morning.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

i just tried to do this and it is taking me to pharmdaily home page. really confused. should i delete my cookies and try again tomorrow or am i outta luck on this offer since the application won't come up? any thoughts or suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I had some error come up as soon as I put my email in for the B&BW offer. I'm not expecting that one to credit because of that, but I did as much as I could in the other windows that popped up.

An error occurred:

Please see your administrator for additional information.

I had problems making it past the first offer in the Eversave one too, but managed to refresh and get past that. I did get credit for that one.
    Last edited by mmm611; 07-08-2009 at 06:18 PM.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards