Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question abou Jackpot in July contest (the chatter thread)

guess it's just not my day for offers to credit. tried the eversave and did the BOM offer and neither one of them credited for me. oh well, you win some, you lose some. good luck to everyone else in getting their offers to credit.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

The Jackpot is already at $3.00 and is getting close to $4.00. I'm certain we'll hit at least $5.00 before the contest is over. To get a chance to win that extra bonus, it only takes one entry! A couple of the offers are doing well OR you can simply take an OTX Survey. Don't miss out!!! Somebody is going to win--Will it be you?

*Note: I'll add another offer to the list soon.
    Angie

Another offer has been added.
    Angie

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Thanks Angie - I hope this offer is my lucky offer!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Also, I just pulled a few credits on the Bath & Body Works offers. Some of you should be able to see those in your account now.
    Does this mean these are manual and I may see credit? These offers don't usually do well for me but I'm at work and using FF so I was hoping...
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

YAY! My B&BW offer came through. I just KNEW that one would credit because everything went right with doing it and I got the confirmations and everything. Sometimes you just know. Thanks Angie for pulling the credits!
    Sunshine Rewards

guess i won't be getting any more entries into this contest today. offers don't seem to like me (which is okay) and i can't get an otx survey to save my life. oh well, at least i do have 1 entry so that is better than nothing. best of luck to everyone and i hope you fare better than i have today.

Good Luck everyone... pump up that jackpot level... I got two offers today, so the "scrubbing" I ran on the computer overnight must have helped.

I've done all the things on the list....don't you want to add another one to the list Angie

I hope we can make it to 100+ entries.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I give up on the offers. I haven't had one credit since May 20th. I have tried using IE, Firefox, Safari, and Google Chrome. Checked all the computer settings and everything is like it should be. Cleared all cookies each time and still nothing. However the issue with shopping seems to be resolved (knock on wood), and I have been able to get a few surveys and they have credited. So maybe just maybe with a little diligence I might make it back to SM this quarter.
    Sunshine Rewards

missymouse-i can totally relate and empathize with your feelings. offers for me have always been hit or miss. i did 3 today and none of them credited. at one time i had a pending list that was longer than my arm as nothing credited for me. all i can tell you is to just take a deep breath, relax and don't try so hard. maybe do 1 or 2 offers a week and see if that helps - that's what i started doing and sometimes i get one and sometimes i don't but i try not to get too discouraged. try and have a better evening and keep smiling.