Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Tricia...I'm sorry to say it but...

First of all, thanks, SR for giving me the opportunity to do surveys, shopping, etc. I wouldn't have been able to go to WDW the last 2 trips without it.

Second, and maybe everyone already knows this but, there have been many occasions that I got the DS "no surveys available" message, and went right back in and got a survey. I always wait til I've gotten that message 3 times before I stop trying. Doesn't happen all the time by any means, but quite a few times
    Magic Maker, Off to Neverland Travel Co.

I have just really been getting into the survey thing. I joined in March, but didn't quite understand how it worked until Tricia posted the survey trifecta challenge on facebook. LOVE the facebook reminders! It got me to the Disney deal too. So Tricia, keep things updated on facebook! I will see those reminders before seeing things in the forum. There is talk about the freebies too. Not sure I understand how that works, either. But I have been shopping exclusively through SR. I got upset at my husband the other day when he booked a hotel through priceline but didn't go through SR! IT's become an addiction, I think!

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Oh I hope that things are going to turn around for you! I have been trying to get surveys the month of July and haven't been very successful. I hope my luck is about to change - DH completed an OTX last night but didn't credit until early Monday morning and I managed to get a Greenfield survey! I am going to give the SM survey a shot and see if I can get all 3!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Maybe this was already answered, but does SR get credit for Amazon purchases if we make them through your link? I get unbox movies alot but never use the link cause there was no rewards offered. But if SR gets the rewards I will definatly start using your link.

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Yes SR will get some kind of reward for it and they use those funds for the contests they hold in the forum.
    Sunshine Rewards

It's funny...I was off to a great start at the beginning of the month, and then day after day of not qualifying. I read this thread and decided to have another go....TWO came through for me today. Off to try for the third.

Thank you for being honest about the state of SR. I know it's making me try a little harder.

i continue to try, whether i get a survey or not. i refuse to give up until i go to bed, and even DH knows to ask me if i can buy something through SR before he goes out and gets it, lol. i LOVE seeing the UPS truck pull up!

I too had given up on the surveys. After reading this thread I thought, well I would try again. I did get one today that I seem to have completed. I went back on this afternoon to try one of the other ones - I started one about cat litter - answered all types of questions specifically about cat litter - my progression bar was moving across the bottom - 15 minutes into the survey - 2 spots from the end of the progression bar - it tells me I don't qualify to complete it! I'm sorry, but my time is worth something - I will continue to click through the links for shopping and now that I know you receive something for banner clicking, I will do that too but I just won't tolerate the companies getting my answers then booting me out!
    Ellen

EPCOT's Family of the Day, June 9, 2007

I started one about cat litter - answered all types of questions specifically about cat litter - my progression bar was moving across the bottom - 15 minutes into the survey - 2 spots from the end of the progression bar - it tells me I don't qualify to complete it!

That happened to several of us late last week with the cat litter survey. It's very rare that this happens to me well into a survey, so it was probably just one of those "different" kind, but for me that's certainly not the norm. Just thought I'd let you know that you weren't alone with the cat litter one.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen aka Snow White View Post
    I too had given up on the surveys. After reading this thread I thought, well I would try again. I did get one today that I seem to have completed. I went back on this afternoon to try one of the other ones - I started one about cat litter - answered all types of questions specifically about cat litter - my progression bar was moving across the bottom - 15 minutes into the survey - 2 spots from the end of the progression bar - it tells me I don't qualify to complete it! I'm sorry, but my time is worth something - I will continue to click through the links for shopping and now that I know you receive something for banner clicking, I will do that too but I just won't tolerate the companies getting my answers then booting me out!
    Ellen
    THe same darn thing happened to me on that same survey!!! Stupid Cat Litter!