Thread: Boardwalk Villas

Default Boardwalk Villas

Has anyone stayed here before? We are renting a one bedroom villa for 3 nights this December and would love to hear any advice or tips that you have for this resort.

Sunshine Rewards

I'm pretty sure this is where we stayed last year.
    We had a studio, and it was nice... I liked being able to walk to Epcot.
    No waiting for boat or bus was fantastic.
    The complex itself was very long... I think we were in the farthest building... a long walk with all the luggage...

We drove... so it is important to note that the parking lot is a bit away from the building, so best to drop off your luggage before parking if possible.
    Google Maps has some nice pictures of the area, so you can zoom in and see the buildings...
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Yes and it is a dream. We had a room that was on the back side and it overlooked the river to MGM and it was awesome. This year my parents traded into a boardwalk view which will make entertainment in itself.

We're thinking about doing the QS Dining Plan while we are there. Where would we get our mugs refilled? We've stayed at BCV before so we are somewhat familiar with the Boardwalk area.
    Sunshine Rewards

Wink

No self service place to refill your mugs like BC, but you can go to The Boardwalk Bakery and I refilled mine at the Luna Park Pool last year too.

Hope you enjoy it there as much as I have...I've probably stayed there at least 10 times now and keep going back! (will be there in October again!!!) With the one bedroom villas, you'll get a full kitchen, washer & dryer and a jazuzzi tub!! Did you book through Disney? Or did you rent points and request a certain view: Standard view, Pool/Water view or Boardwalk view?
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    No self service place to refill your mugs like BC, but you can go to The Boardwalk Bakery and I refilled mine at the Luna Park Pool last year too.

Hope you enjoy it there as much as I have...I've probably stayed there at least 10 times now and keep going back! (will be there in October again!!!) With the one bedroom villas, you'll get a full kitchen, washer & dryer and a jazuzzi tub!! Did you book through Disney? Or did you rent points and request a certain view: Standard view, Pool/Water view or Boardwalk view?
    We rented points and I think we got a standard view. Usuallly we rent a studio at BCV, but since that wasn't available, we rented the one bedroom at BWV instead. Sounds like it will be really nice!

What is the Luna Park Pool? Is that the quiet pool at BWV? Also, does anyone know how deep the Keister Coaster pool is? My DD6 wants to go on the water slide, but is a bit concerned about how deep the water is.

Sunshine Rewards

The Luna Park Pool is the main pool at BWV. I don't know the depth of the end where the slide is. Don't forget that they are in the middle of a refurb right now so hopefully when you get in December they will be done. We'll be there in January and I can't wait!!
    Last edited by Weluvdisny; 07-19-2009 at 03:46 PM.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards