Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: P90X

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

My biggest question is what will we need BESIDES the 12 DVDs it comes with. I saw something about a chinup bar...where the heck would I put that in my house???? I also saw resistence bars. But the I saw on the website and a guy was holding weights! How do I know exactly what we need to do in order to complete all of the exercises.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'll shoot her an email and ask about those things.

They are both relatively thin people to begin with so I think they did it to gain muscle. I don't see them often enough but from what I've heard from other family members is that they did improve their muscle tone. My cousin did say she started out not being able to do a pull up (her husband had to help lift her up) and at the end she was able to do 60 or 80 pull ups unassisted. I'm not sure if that is consecutive pull ups or if they are full pull ups, etc but she noticed that difference.

They did not do the diet program so I know for sure they can't comment on it.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    My biggest question is what will we need BESIDES the 12 DVDs it comes with. I saw something about a chinup bar...where the heck would I put that in my house???? I also saw resistence bars. But the I saw on the website and a guy was holding weights! How do I know exactly what we need to do in order to complete all of the exercises.
    Ok. I can definitely check on that. I know for sure that I saw a rack of weights in their home. I'm not sure if they got them for this program specifically but they showed up around the same time they started this. They also had the chin up bar. You could probably get away with the Iron Gym chin up bar (available in Sears stores - SR merchant) and it fits in your doorway, no nails needed. Resistence bands - I didn't notice those in their home but they might have used them.

The QVC version of P90X comes with a set of those but you can get them separately at Target.
    Sunshine Rewards