Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who wants to win a JACKPOT!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Not me either.

As an aside, I really don't care for the jackpot contests. They would be so much more fun and appealing if, instead of adding $5 to the pot with every so many entries, you would choose another $5 winner. That would equal more chances to win... more people having an opportunity. In fact I thought Tricia stated that the main reason she eliminated bonuses was to give MORE people a chance to "earn." Jackpots seem to defeat that purpose.

Anyway... just a suggestion from my perspective
    With the elimination of the bonuses, Tricia and co have been able to offer weekly contests that only require people to complete an offer or a survey. In some cases you don't even have to be a member of the forum to win. To me, these contests allow more people to participate and more of a chance to win vs. the big board where it was the same people over and over each month. That wasn't very fun.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ready and waiting!!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Friday's almost over They must be having too much fun in NYC?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Yup I bet that is the case. DH just went to bed and I was hoping to do some offers for the contest. I guess I will play around on here some more and keep my fingers crossed that the contest starts soon.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    With the elimination of the bonuses, Tricia and co have been able to offer weekly contests that only require people to complete an offer or a survey. In some cases you don't even have to be a member of the forum to win. To me, these contests allow more people to participate and more of a chance to win vs. the big board where it was the same people over and over each month. That wasn't very fun.
    I'm not arguing that it wasn't fun for those of you who couldn't make the big board. My suggestion was that division of the large jackpots into multiple smaller ones would enable more people to win -- her stated objective. It's not fun to enter... it's fun to WIN!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Having lots of fun in NYC, but didn't forget the contest. It's been a long day and while I have access the interenet on my phone, it isn't always the best. Just got to our room--now, about that contest!!
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    Having lots of fun in NYC, but didn't forget the contest. It's been a long day and while I have access the interenet on my phone, it isn't always the best. Just got to our room--now, about that contest!!
    yes???? I'm listening.
    Hey, the night is young on the west coast!

question about the contest....can we post the credits from any time today or only after the contest details were announced? I got an OTX earlier today and didn't know if I could post that for this contest. Thanks!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Only after the contest started.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    I'm not arguing that it wasn't fun for those of you who couldn't make the big board. My suggestion was that division of the large jackpots into multiple smaller ones would enable more people to win -- her stated objective. It's not fun to enter... it's fun to WIN!
    I see the point here! I've been entering all these contests, and am glad for the many opportunities to do so - but sure would like to win one just once! A division of some of the large jackpots contests would make more winners, and maybe the chance for there to be more winners would cause more participants. Sure, it's nice to get a 20$ bump, but that's only one really happy person - dividing it into 2 winners would still be a nice bump and make 2 happy people!
    I'm not sad about seeing the big board go either really, but I do see the point Shelly is trying to make about creating more winners with some of these jackpot contest - more winners, more happy people!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.