Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toy Story Mania for Wii

Default Toy Story Mania for Wii

Just saw on another board that TSM for Wii is coming out September 15th and you can preorder now. Love this attraction at WDW! Getting some Christmas shopping for DH done early...I might be ordering this also so I can play.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Please leave a review in the Wii game thread if you do get it. I loved the ride as well and it would be cool if the game was similar.
    Sunshine Rewards

nothing

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

ooh it could be good.

http://wii.ign.com/objects/143/14355...#aboutThisGame

No real review yet but hopefully there will be one soon.
    Sunshine Rewards

I preordered today too - thru Amazon (of course thru SR!). I can't wait- I am not going to be able to wait til Christmas, no WAY! The kids will be so excited to not have to wait for a bday or Christmas for a new Wii game!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I've been tempted to restart my Gamefly subscription and get some SR credits. Right now, I'm trying to wait so my month would include the release date!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

we don't even have a wii, but this would be worth buying one for! LOVE TSMM!

Couple questions about possibly preordering. I'm starting to consider it with the sale price on Amazon, but I want to know what I'm getting into here first.

Can anybody tell me if the price may go back up between now an d the release date?

Can I change my mind and cancel the preorder? This would be before it ships!

With an $11 price break, I'm really tempted. I think this also might be cool for getting my dad for Christmas, but would want to try it first. I know I could always resell it to Gamestop if I don't like it, but I hate that they give you peanuts compared to what you paid originally.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I believe on Amazon the price will go up on the release date (maybe a little before) but I'm not 100% sure (where is Molly??).

Have you thought about trying to wait it out and buy it used on Gamestop.com? I don't know how long that will take but it might be something to consider.
    Sunshine Rewards

I preorded awhile ago and the price has gone both up and down in that time period. Thankfully, preordering locks in whatever the low price was. You also do not pay until it ships.

Usually you can always cancel an order with amazon if it hasn't shipped or getting ready to ship.
    <Sunshine Rewards