Thread: Used my Disney gc for Baby Shower gift

Default Used my Disney gc for Baby Shower gift

I had started out on Sunshine Rewards trying to earn $200 for Disney giftcards to use as a deposit on our vacation. We decided we couldn't swing the trip this year so I started playing with my SR$ instead.
    I had $50 in Disney cards left so my daughter and I went to the Disney Store Outlet at Grapevine Mills and picked out some really sweet things for my cousin's baby shower. It was a lot of fun and I bought more than I would have been comfortable with without the giftcards.
    Note to anyone in the DFW area. The Disney Store at Grapevine Mills is an outlet store, too. They had regular store merchandise plus some things I had not seen online. We decided we'll hit it before our next trip to get some fun outfits.
    Thanks Sunshine Rewards!
    Sunshine Rewards

How cool! I just love buying things for babies. Isn't it always fun to shop with other peoples money!!

Lydia
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

That's great!! SR money is always nice no matter how you use it!!

Oh and I am soooo glad to read this...we are in Keller and I had NO idea there was a Disney Store in Grapevine Mills. Looks like a little road trip is in our future! Thanks sooo much for the tip!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I too had no idea Grapevine Mills even had a Disney Store/outlet...I don't venture out that way very much but now I see we may have a good excuse to do so. Thanks for the info.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Glad you could find some great deals. San Marcos had some good ones last year. We got a cinderella dress for $10 right after Halloween for Mike's youngest niece. She has worn that thing to death. I hope we get a DS Outlet with the new outlets in Cypress. Its a bit closer to me than San Marcos.
    Sunshine Rewards