Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sunshiny trips

no christmas for us either. But we will be there Sept 12-19 for free dining!

I LOVE FREE dining!

were going dec 4-11 for sure but we might be adding a couple more days to that

I was boo'd by KychaThanks sammielynn

Add me to the list! We are going Dec 9-16. We went about the same time in 2005 for ds first trip, and he is so excited to go back!

Default Suprise Trip for DH

I have a suprise trip planned for DH for the Food and Wine Festival in October. The kids are in on it---they are loving keeping such a big secret from Dad, (and are loving the thought of going to EPCOT for the weekend.) Back to WDW and the other place for Easter 2008. If you guys come up with something, I'm in!

This is our first Christmas trip and we are so excited! We'll be there Dec. 15-21...having a Christmas in "Hawaii" at the Polynesian! It's not free dining from Disney, but SR Disney gift cards will be paying for almost all our meals! Thanks Tricia!

Shhhh!! Don't tell my kids, but I have just started planning another surprise Christmas trip (Santa surprised them in 2005 with their first WDW trip). It will likely be 12/23-28.

I have a credit on USA3000 burning a hole in my pocket, all this money, a Christmas club check and a bonus coming in November, so maybe it's time to visit and instead of giving them more gifts they don't need.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

We will be there 12/9 - 12/16 also.
    Sunshine Rewards