Thread: As Seen on TV Bonus Contest Chatter

Default As Seen on TV Bonus Contest Chatter

Today, I secured an increase payout on the historically very popular Video Professor offer. This is a 10 day Free Trial that now pays $20.00! In addition I also added the Video Professor Home Based Business free trial offer. This too pays $20.00 AND you are allowed to do both if you so choose.

These offers are perfect for anyone wishing to learn more than 35 different software programs or interested in starting your own home based business. Participants pay S/H and have 10 days to preview the programs. There is no obligation to buy.

Note too that I added them to the As Seen on TV page making them eligible for the bonus contest!
    Angie

Don't miss out on this As Seen on TV contest! I know all of you want that brownie pan, LOL! The new Video Professor free trial opportunities are great as well. Check them out--both would mean $40 in your account!
    Angie

has anyone tried the in-styler?

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    has anyone tried the in-styler?
    Here's some feedback!

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ghlight=styler
    Angie

i am really thinking about ordering that brownie pan for my mother in law christmas present...

Quote Originally Posted by aknight373 View Post
    i am really thinking about ordering that brownie pan for my mother in law christmas present...
    I think it would make a great Christmas gift paired with your favorite brownie mix or recipe and maybe even a pretty serving plate all tied with a big bow. It's certainly a gift I would like!
    Angie