Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Chatter Thread!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I have a question about this one. Do we have to post in that thread every day to be entered or is my post from yesterday still good?

Congrats to the winners!
    It seems as if we need to post every day. Not sure if it can be the same thing or a new item each day.
    Sunshine Rewards

not having luck with the freebies crediting for me (1/7, so far, I think) so I have done some of the bigger payout offers, since I haven't done many of those. so, I decided to try Video Professor, got the email confirmation, but credit hasn't showed up pending yet after a couple hours - will this one take a while then? can I still post I did it if it doesn't post pending before the contest ends?!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    not having luck with the freebies crediting for me (1/7, so far, I think) so I have done some of the bigger payout offers, since I haven't done many of those. so, I decided to try Video Professor, got the email confirmation, but credit hasn't showed up pending yet after a couple hours - will this one take a while then? can I still post I did it if it doesn't post pending before the contest ends?!
    I've reached out to our contact on this one. I didn't think this one was a delay, but I've inquired. Unfortunately, It needs to credit to be eligible for the contest. Hold onto your confirmation email because I'll need it should we have to fight for this one.
    Angie

I hope we can get the 400 entries to get another day to work on the Crazy Credits... but it doesn't look good... I didn't get a chance to do anything yesterday or half of today...

So far I'm doing good... 3 entries
    -Twitter (everyone can do this... can't we find 200 SR members to do this right now, so we can hit the 400 entries)
    - OTX - yeah I got one today!!!
    - 1 out of 2 offers I've tried...

I'm just waiting for the top of the hour to see if another offer will credit. I'll keep plugging away until the end of the contest.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post

I'm just waiting for the top of the hour to see if another offer will credit. I'll keep plugging away until the end of the contest.
    Same here! I decided I needed a haircut, so I did an offer and went out for that while I was waiting for the top of the hour. I think I might go do my Wii Fit now and then come back after 8 to see if the next offer creditted.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Same here! I decided I needed a haircut, so I did an offer and went out for that while I was waiting for the top of the hour. I think I might go do my Wii Fit now and then come back after 8 to see if the next offer creditted.
    Great idea... I can wii fit in between my next offer and waiting for the top of the hour
    Faith

i am trying to help.. we are leaving this weekend for a small trip so i am trying to do stuff around the house plus this !!!

looks like there is only enough time for me to do one more offer and have it credit before the end of the contest.
    so I better pick a good offer to try
    Faith

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    I've reached out to our contact on this one. I didn't think this one was a delay, but I've inquired. Unfortunately, It needs to credit to be eligible for the contest. Hold onto your confirmation email because I'll need it should we have to fight for this one.
    well, rats phooey! I did it hoping to make it an entry for the contest - because I can't seem to get freebies to credit, or qualify for an OTX, either. I mean, I think it'll be nice to try it out too, and the payout is great! Hope it will come thru.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm trying but not having luck with credits now. Trying for an OTX so my fingers are crossed.
    Sunshine Rewards