Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's planning a 2010 trip?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    You didn't miss it.....I just updated it last night. I can't book anything until April. I figured I had time.

I'm doing research now. They're expensive so I may just pick one since there are 6 of us that I'll be paying for. The baby doesn't count as one of the 8 needed. Maybe because we don't pay for her?? Pretty sure Linda and Dennis will be joining us also.

I'll be in touch.
    OK, what ever it costs for our portion and only if it's a convienient day for everyone else, we would love to join you!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    OK, what ever it costs for our portion and only if it's a convienient day for everyone else, we would love to join you!
    Sounds great!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Finally booking for June 2-12 trip. We are staying at All Star Movies and using a 20% off pin. There are 6 of us going (4 kids) so we decided we needed two rooms. We are doing the Dining Plan and absolutely can NOT wait.

Some day, when my children are grown and out of the house, I am staying at a deluxe. Could have used a 40% pin on this trip, however Cheryl is treating her niece and great niece to this trip and I see cars, for too quickly approaching teen drivers, in my future so we needed to be sensible. Which explains a 10 day stay with the DDP. Sensible, but not self sacrificing. Gotta have my Mickey fix.
    Last edited by arob414; 12-01-2009 at 09:38 PM.

April 3-9...

Technically, we leave on April 1 (driving down from Michigan) and arrive in Orlando on April 3. We start our trip at WDW on April 4. We leave the morning of the 9th to drive back home.

It will be my parents' first trip to our new "home" at the Animal Kingdom Villas.

I am hoping to get up to $75 (I am just over $50 right now) but I only do surveys so I have some work to do. So far this month, I am 4/4 on the Greenfields and I also have a AMP (at $1.00 yesterday) and one today as well as a MTC completion! So far it has been a great month for surveys!

UPDATE!!: I can't believe my goal was to make it to $75!! I am at almost $160 right now!!!! WooHoo!!!
    FINAL UPDATE: I just cashed out for $180!!!! THANK YOU, SUNSHINE REWARDS!
    Last edited by kristenrice; 03-02-2010 at 01:20 PM.

I just finished booking out trip from June 2nd - 18th. We are so happy! I was able to get the room only with a 30% discount AND it is during the Star Wars weekends so my son is over the moon!!!
    Now we just have to worry about missing the last days of school. Goodness knows how long they are going to extend the school year thanks to all this snow.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I am going June 6 - 13. I am taking my best friend, her husband and their five year old (her first trip!). I don't think I could be more excited. We will have a 2 bedroom unit at AKV Jambo House. I have a modest SR goal of $100.

Looks like a couple of us are going to be there at the same time!
    Sunshine Rewards

The first post in this thread needs updating.......... there are a lot more people planning trips.

Oh Cate........where are you???
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I see a lot of people on that 2010 list who I haven't heard from

Don't miss out on 1% Cash Back on your Disney Vacation, whether it be WDW, Disneyland or Disney Cruise Line.

If you've already booked with Disney, it's not too late. Just send me an e-mail at "tom AT mouse unlimited DOT com" and I'll set you up with a quick and easy way to transfer your reservation to Mouse Unlimited so you can earn money just for going to Disney World!

Mouse Unlimited - The Ultimate Disney Travel Agency
    Mouse Unlimited | MU Forum | MU Blog | MU Twitter | MU Facebook

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    The first post in this thread needs updating.......... there are a lot more people planning trips.

Oh Cate........where are you???
    I'm here but I can't keep up with this thread right now.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm in!!! Just booked Aug 22-27 at POR. I'm so excited as I really didn't think we'd be going this year, but I suggested the idea to DH and much to my surprise he agreed! We haven't told the kids yet, but they are going to be so excited!!!!

I booked with Tom at MU and he's been great to work with. I made all the decisions and he did all the work AND I get SR credit. What could be better than that???? For anyone thinking about booking or that has already booked, shoot him an email, you'll be happy you did! Also thank you to Shelly who posted the suggestion to use MU on the DIS. It all worked out great for me.
    Disney here we come again!!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards