Thread: Thanks, Miss Angie!

Default Thanks, Miss Angie!

Thanks for your response to my Land's End TT! I knew it was a long shot. So sorry SR will not get paid (and me too), but as always, I appreciate the wonderful customer service at SR!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

We do our best to take care of our members!
    Angie

I just had to bump this up. I don't know how you got my Land's End order to pend since they are no longer an SR merchant, but it was a HUGE and happy surprise to see it pending. Thanks so much!

It was a huge surprise for me as well! I'm happy to see it come through. It must have been processing on the part of the merchant or magic done by Tricia or Cindy cause I truly did not intervene here. Congrats!
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    It was a huge surprise for me as well! I'm happy to see it come through. It must have been processing on the part of the merchant or magic done by Tricia or Cindy cause I truly did not intervene here. Congrats!
    I'm happy for me and SR, and it makes me feel better about Land's End. I thought they stiffed us when they left SR. It's not a big amount, but I felt they should have paid out to you and me since they were a merchant at the time of purchase. I was shocked to see it today!