Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offer you really should try for $5.00

Default Offer you really should try for $5.00

Since so many of us never know when we'll need more education, the Course Advisor is a great one to try, and its $5.00 and does credit easy. There is no obligation, but it never hurts to have this information for you or a family member.
    Last edited by missangie; 08-26-2009 at 04:18 PM.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

This has actually been one of our most successful offers this entire year!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have access to others specialities as well like teaching, business, or even military. If you have interest in another field, please let me know. I'd be happy to add an additional opportunity.
    Angie

I just added both the Teaching and Business Degree opportunities. These offers are easy and have credited very well, but they do have strict instructions. We've added the request that you only complete one Course Advisor offer. Regardless of what the advertiser may have allowed in the past. The instructions have changed to allow only one Course Advisor offer per person. If you've not completed one in the past, there are now four choices!
    Angie

OK, I tried for the Teaching one, since I have my BA in that....and it kept giving me an error message saying there was no program in my area.

So I tried to MBA one to get info for DH when he comes home from Iraq (he will get 90% of his tuition paid if he wants to go for a Masters)....that worked.

But now I see BOTH credited!!!!! Will that be a big problem? I wouldn't have tried the business one if the Teaching one worked.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    OK, I tried for the Teaching one, since I have my BA in that....and it kept giving me an error message saying there was no program in my area.

So I tried to MBA one to get info for DH when he comes home from Iraq (he will get 90% of his tuition paid if he wants to go for a Masters)....that worked.

But now I see BOTH credited!!!!! Will that be a big problem? I wouldn't have tried the business one if the Teaching one worked.
    No worries, we'll reverse the credit for you. Thanks for the head's up.
    Angie

I've tried several of them -- nursing, teaching, business. It just keeps telling me that there are no schools in my area .... I live in Houston. I can't imagine that there are no schools anywhere near me.

I also tried the nursing one when the offer was first posted previously and got the same message.

Oh well .... guess it's not meant for me to continue my education right now but I did try them.

Thanks for continuing to try and find us good offers. This is one that I think will be really helpful for some of us.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    I've tried several of them -- nursing, teaching, business. It just keeps telling me that there are no schools in my area .... I live in Houston. I can't imagine that there are no schools anywhere near me.

I also tried the nursing one when the offer was first posted previously and got the same message.

Oh well .... guess it's not meant for me to continue my education right now but I did try them.

Thanks for continuing to try and find us good offers. This is one that I think will be really helpful for some of us.

Its gives you the option to look for a school or online, maybe you would be best to chose online.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post

Oh, no, the same thing happened to me! No available school for teaching so I went thru the business one. But now both show up as pending credits. Can you reverse the teaching one for me too? Thanks.
    src=http://www.sunshinerewards.com/images/bracelet/diamond-diamond-bronze.jpg;

TealFamily Guest

I signed up and was contacted by two people. The first time I was at work and couldn't answer the phone, but last night I spoke with a really helpful guy and lady. The woman sent me an email with information I requested. This was a great offer, credits fast and very helpful!