Thread: American Girl on QVC

Hybrid View

Default American Girl on QVC

QVC will be airing another one-hour segment of American Girl products this Sunday, Sept 13, from 3-4 p.m. (ET).

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

Quote Originally Posted by MamaO View Post
    QVC will be airing another one-hour segment of American Girl products this Sunday, Sept 13, from 3-4 p.m. (ET).
    Thanks for letting us know! Did everyone get that? QVC will have American Girl which means cash back shopping for Christmas!!!
    Angie

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Dang I hope they don't have anything too good! LOL I just bought Charissa and Elizabeth for the girls when QVC had them last time. Now my girls are telling me they really want santa to bring them a Rebecca and Molly doll. I always get the wrong ones!!!! If those two dolls are on special I am in really trouble!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I believe there are some Just Like You doll collections and some different historical dolls this time - possibly Molly (sorry Janet!), Emily, and Julie. They also may have some JLY outfit/book combinations.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I guess we are going to be bringing home Julie and Molly. I just talked to my MIL and she is going to try to get them tomorrow. I think I will just email her my QVC link to shop through once I see them on. Then I can get the credit for her shopping LOL. Thanks for the heads up!
    Sunshine Rewards

Well my MIL got both Molly and Julie. We will now have 6 dolls and countless clothes. I hope she clicked through my link I sent her when she shopped so I get can get the QVC credit. I also used the link on my blog and had somewhere around 20 clicks on the link this weekend so maybe someone bought through it. I sure hope so! I love these deals. Now I am tempted to go in and buy some of the outfits they still have listed. I think I need an intervention.
    Sunshine Rewards