Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine Mail is the best mail!!

Default Sunshine Mail is the best mail!!

Just received $350 in Disney gift cards!! I haven't opened the envelopes yet though, I think I'm going to wait to open them on Monday and give myself a birthday surprise!!

Thank you SR Team!! I know I'm not alone in saying that without SR some of my Disney trips would not be as magical!!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

It's the BEST mail!! Congrats on your cashout!
    I love spending my SR money at Disney! I know that we splurge a little more on extras when we have that SR money in our pocket!
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats! That's an awesome birthday present! SR rocks!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I let my kids open the SR mail... they get excited thinking about our Disney trip...and it helps them to remember to let me have some SR time on the computer to earn the Disney money...and to help me out with surveys now and then.

SR Disney Gift Cards have helped us have a Disney trip each year...and to do extra things and not feel guilty. It helps us pay for all our food and drinks and treats.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

that's wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

I cashed out for a $250 card today, and am going to do $20 in disney dollars tomorrow. (already labeled for 2 adult beverages in the world showcase).

SR!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

If you don't mind me asking, when did you cash in? I cashed in 8/15 and have not received them yet. I leave next fri 9/25.I know I should have cashed in a week earlier, but I was so busy I forgot! I really hope I get SR mail today!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreak7 View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, when did you cash in? I cashed in 8/15 and have not received them yet. I leave next fri 9/25.I know I should have cashed in a week earlier, but I was so busy I forgot! I really hope I get SR mail today!
    It was the first week in August, the 2nd or 3rd I think. Hope you get your sunshine mail soon!!
    Liz

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass..it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Oh Boy, now I am worried!! Is there any way to ask Tricia? I know we can not fill out a TT, but is there any way to find out if mine was sent out? Did you just get yours this week?
    Sunshine Rewards

Disney cashouts are current as of August 14. I'll be getting another batch this weekend.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Disney cashouts are current as of August 14. I'll be getting another batch this weekend.
    Mine should be in there (the batch for this weekend)!!! I'll be looking for my $500 gift card next week!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187