Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stirring things up on the DIS

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I'd respond to it but I'm banned, sorry. Oh ya, you ask why I'm banned....no idea, just because they could.
    Oh no.... should have I logged in here under a different nickname? I know they watch the undis, or so I was told...

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternateEgo View Post
    Oh no.... should have I logged in here under a different nickname? I know they watch the undis, or so I was told...
    You'll be fine. They just tend to go after any of the reward site owners once they figure out who they are as they think they are looking for members/referrals which was not the case in Tricia and Cindy's bannation.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Frankly, I enjoy reading the Dis because I miss Dynasty and all the fighting. JK Sometimes, I want to bop people for how rude they can be, especially to newcomers who are just asking a question. Or, people who attack others. Everyone has their own opinion and it shouldn't be attacked. My favorite is whether or not to let your child ride in a stroller. Grrrr. It is nobody else's business. It doesn't hurt you if someone's child is riding in a stroller.

That is why I love it here. We get along.

And, I love playing with the little smilie thingies.